NL

4.7
HannahGracious
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good

Quality, ingredients and taste are all good. Size and package is cool. This tea has good blends and so it has alot of benefits as well. I quit caffeine long ago and switched to herbal teas and since then my mental and physical health is at its best. Hope you all stay well and healthy.

53c32f30-2e1b-4cb1-ae6c-e6d3109f3d2d
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

If you like the taste of liquorice, you’ll love this tea. I drink this tea after a full meal or just as a comforting pick-me-up. The peppermint mix gives this tea a refreshing and uplifting feeling. Great to drink on its own. Each teabag is individually sealed for freshness and taste.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love Pukka teas! This blend is delicious...my favorite for the taste of a peppermint tea. And the added benefit of licorice for a digestive aid is great! A perfect blend! Packaging is just the right size for my needs. I frequently reach for this as my choice in the AM!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love Pukka and its great selection of tea. I have to drink a cup of tea every day. It is a great cup of tea and does not have any bad ingredients in it. High recommend for anybody who loves licorice and peppermint in their tea. it is slightly sweet (without any real sugar) and its such a refreshing tea to drink in the day after a meal. this is without caffeine too!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

The aspects of naturally caffeine-free and 100% organically grown ingredients like peppermint leaf and licorice root, makes me keep purchasing this brand. The taste is good and the size and package are good too. This tea has a good combination therefore it will provide lots of benefits to those who enjoy this tea.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This tea is delicious. the perfect after dinner drink for me as I am eliminating alcohol and sugar. It is tasty and sweet with nothing added. Not overpowering as some might be. The quality of Pukka teas is great

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The tea is very tasty it has a peppermint flavor with a licorice after taste. It also tastes good with a little bit of honey

LV
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, size. Really plant power!!! Clean composition, tastes great. Suitable for a clean diet. Caffeine free. One of my favorite tea blend. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Nice package, serving size is good. Frequently buying it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This was my favourite mint and liquorice teabag yet. I’m a bit addicted to this combo and found that this one was the best of the several others I’ve tried from various places. Highly recommend. Be warned - it’s deliciously addictive!