NL
4.4

4.4
Menna
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

One of the best body scrubs ever ! I have been using this for over a year now. I tried other brands however I keep returning to this every time. it smells not too harsh not a lot of fragrance and feels good on the body so it's stable for sensitive skin. my body feels amazing it moisturize very well. quality os great size it big and well packaged

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Such an amazing product. Scent is very nice and it’s big size, package is easy to use. High quality and great benefit for skin. I use it as pilling during massage. Very good composition, gives feeling of nicely moisturized skin. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly. Very good for dry skin.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Pleasant coconut smell/scent. Granules did not melt as quickly as the sugar scrubs I’ve used before. Leaves a silky sheen after use. Did not irritate my skin or leave red welts. When I opened the package, the film was already unsealed and was stuck to the lid. Feels luxurious when using it. Did not leave my skin dry as I was towelling off. Excellent ingredients.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love this scent. Coconut smell is soft and sweet. It’s very moisture so good for dry skin. I will get one more. Good quality and good ingredient!

634ab0c5-5de6-4851-a3a2-9433e71e88e0
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love the minimal ingredients (sugar, oils, coconut milk) and how the scent is of only beautiful, natural coconut milk - not overly sweet like food or suntan lotion. The texture is like your traditional scrub without the oiliness or natural separation; you get the nice sandy texture that doesn't need to be stirred every time. I just scoop a bit into a small ramekin and take that into the shower - no mess. It does leave a slight coating on my skin, but not greasy or waxy...just kind of moisturized. I like to use a scrub before shaving - you'll never get a better shave! - but whatever that is that's left on my skin does gunk up the razor a bit. I have a coconut lime scrub from another brand that's in a gel-type base, and these two mixed together is the literal.perfect.scrub. I just repurchased this for the 2nd time and don't want to be without it, but the price did increase about 25% from just a couple months ago, so if it continues to increase, I may rethink it for just a special treat once a week (right now I use it 3-4x/wk).

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Oh i really love this product! I can feel my skin become so smooth after the first try of it. And the coconut oil keep my skin moist. Will definitely order again!