NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

high quality salt. very amazing flavor the sulfur taste makes it perfect for cooking vegan eggs.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I've bought black Indian salt before -- this is not it. I shold have looked at the color in the photo...obviously not black. I haven't yet opened the package but will be surprised if it has the requisite sulphur smell. Even so, then it should be advertised as red Indian salt, not black. This salt is NOT black Indian salt....I was disappointed, rare for iHerb. I shold have looked at the color...obviously not black. I haven't yet opened the package but will be surprised if it has the requisite sulphur smell. Even so, then it should be advertised as red Indian salt, not black.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This was my first time using Black Salt, and this brand was perfect for my recipe! I'm glad iHerb carries this item!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

good quality nice pack i like. so many benefits different than normal salt for many diets. tastes abit like boiled egg

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

great price, very finely ground so it's perfect to add without being chunky

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Tastes like the real deal, properly ground, good amount for a decent price. Recommended :)

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Salt is very tasty and high quality. I bought it specifically for my husband and mother, they are hypertensive. This salt is rich in minerals and does not retain water. in the body and does not cause edema. Gives dishes a unique taste. I recommend!

Zarema
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand and its production. The quality is top notch. the price matches its quality. I love to buy supplements from him and especially this one. 👍 Please click YES if you liked my review.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good salt contains trace amounts of sulfur compounds, which give it a unique umami taste, similar to a boiled egg.