NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have used this product for almost 2 years. With the sale/promo that iHerb had, I paid the lowest price I ever had for this product. This protein powder is so easy to mix and tastes great! I simply place one scoop in my small bullet, with cold coffee (any coffee left over from my husband's pot goes into a large mason jar in the fridge) a quarter of a banana, and sometimes a splash of soy milk or Chobani creamer. If you want it more like a milk shake you can use frozen bananas or ice cubes. I also use collagen powder and I add it to this shake as well.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

This an amazing nice type of protein powder is so much better for me du to has a clean ingredients and good quality, I been looking for a protein powder with actually a good size, but this one is in the box definitely, there are benefits, one of them is a 100 percent plant based. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is my favorite veggie protein powder, I tried so many and none of them taste as good as this one! Quality is really good too, it blends really well. Also, it's pretty hard to find a composition with ingredients in plant based protein powders that don't have additives and stuff like that, and this one has pretty much pure and organic ingredients. The size it's perfect for me cause it lasts more than 1 month, and also I don't want to have bulky boxes around the house cause I never know where to put them. It came with good packaging, nothing to add to that. Plus, it comes with an extra benefit: you get a lot of vitamins and supplements you need just from this protein powder so it's very complete.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I like the taste a lot. Decadent chocolate is the best flavor. The only problem is sometimes it's not readily available. They need to keep more of this in stock.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Love this product. Perfect for vegans and for those on a plant based diet. The size is good and have decent amount of servings. The ingredients are organic and of good quality. I like to use it after a workout in a smoothy

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love the taste of this organic protein drink. Not chalky and fulfill my protein requirement. Use this to supplement my daily diet and particularly, protein intake

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Love the protein composition and price! It’s affordable for a great plant-based protein. It mixes well and doesn’t give me stomach problems. Taste wise, is something you would expect of a chocolate flavour.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Very good taste not too sweet and there is no after taste , also very light on stomach and easy to digest I highly recommend it .