NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Such a gentle cleanser — LOVE it!

I am so glad I decided to get this cleanser! I use two pumps each time I wash my face, once in the morning, then again at night before heading to bed. It's gentle and doesn't dry my face out, but my skin feels really clean afterwards. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I like using this in the morning as it is a nice gentle cleanser and leaves the perfect clean base for my makeup or day skin care. Very convenient bottle. The cleanser comes out of the bottle in a foam format, and it feels super nice and soft on my skin.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I ordered this product for my sister. This is her 2nd purchase. She uses it everyday. Has good quality in comparison to size and price and packaging. I couldn’t appreciate any strong oder. Her age is 25. It’s gentle on the skin without drying it but I don’t think it’s suitable for sensitive skin.

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

It is my favorite cleanser! It’s perfect for my sensitive skin as it’s very gentle and doesn’t over dry it. My skin feels soft and moisturized even before I apply the toner. I use it twice daily, and the size lasts me around 4 months. You only need one pump to go for each use. Love it!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin with rosacea. Pros: no scent, nice foam, easy to use, good size for the money. Cons: if I don’t put a moisturiser right away, it feels as if it dries skin just a little bit. Maybe it will work better on oilier skin rather than dry. Still a great product, that I highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I was attracted by its price and wanted to try it. This cleanser smelt natural and doesn't leave skin dry but the effect wasn't what I desired. After washing my face with it, I didn't have that "super clean" feeling that many cream types of cleansers were able to create. I would say, for me, maybe because I have used cream-form cleansers mostly, switching to this self-forming cleanser was not a good idea.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It’s super soft! Feels like feathers. Cleans well without residue or irritation. My skin is not sensitive though. But it doesn’t dry it out in winter when heat is on so that’s a good sign. Gave it 4 stars and not 5 just because it seems that I’ll go through it too fast. I use two pumps at a time and it takes a lot of product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Im so glad I found this here but the price here are more expensive than the korean online shops but always out of stock . This cleanser helps me alot gor my blemishes n breakouts been using this product for 2 months now and already conte ted with the result . I can only see minimal blemishes on my face pimples are all gone 😊

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Absolutely fragrance free, gentle foam cleanser. 2 pumps per facewash is enough but not sure if enough for oily and heavily polluted skin. Optimal daily use for not too hod days