NL

3,559
1,888
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent! Nice purchase!

Been using this for almost 2 months and i can see and feel the results already. I use it in my elbows and extremly dry heels, i use it day and night, though i prefer to use it at night as it gives that moisturizing feeling in the morning. Feels to have a good and soft skin. Well if there are any areas of your body that feels dry, i highly recommend this product. Im just not sure if it works well on the face since i havent try it. The smell is good, makes me wanna eat it. Lol! Its perfect to those who have sensitive skin like mine!

f2fdfc53-35a3-4bdd-bd5f-93e4aecf0c48
Posted on May 20, 2022

i ordered this for my aunt and mom. a little bit oily and it’s good 👍🏻 love it Cocoa butter lotion can replenish skin's moisture and create a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss. Compared to other oils and creams, cocoa butter tends to be absorbed well without leaving skin greasy. However, cocoa butter definitely helps skin maintain its elasticity and tone.

0ef8628e-29ea-4042-9d0d-76d62ee7a2be
Posted on May 8, 2022

This cream is moist and good for dry body. I started using it in the fall and It nourishes the skin. very moisturize. The texture is also very pleasant, not sticky. Listed that it can also be used on the facial area, I have not tried, feels too oily for the facial area. But very suitable for the elbow, knee and any other dry area i think it suitable for sensitive skin. only in fall or winter season. the scent - u have to get used to the smell, the smell of cocoa. For me it was strong. So I only used it at night. In short, a quality product, it has only benefit, a package is easy to use.

b7f9fec9-f831-470b-809c-ba8091ee905c
ec437e9b-816c-4185-b7ef-9b495fd4d6ff
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

56e949f1-0998-4b37-8903-f7f5602ca568
38c9b2c1-06c7-4eaa-8fbb-cfca2a742948
2b299204-d7ed-4ad4-a540-a1eadd5fc4bf
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
6,740

This cream is super moist and good for body. I am not sure this is good for the pore since cocoa butter stimulate oil gland. However if anyone has extremely dry skin or patch of skin its dry, this looks like the one u can use it. I like to use it on my hands, heels, elbows and knee. Some dry days its good on whole body as well. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,626

Super good cream!! I got it for my mom as her hands are super dry and she loved it. it has the texture if light Vaseline mixed with butter. just a small amount covers all her hands! the smell is good if you like cocoa butter. I love it. it gets absorbed quickly into the skin as well!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Excellent! This is honestly is amazing. My skin is always moisturized and the scent and quality of the coca butter is great. You can really benefit from this in the cold season it keeps you skin warm and the texture of my skin is always smooth. I use this when ever my skin feels dry!

ab230144-c76d-4cd1-a37b-89d10b8c6998
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I loved this cocoa butter very much! Regardless the strange granules i found in it which seems due to the natural formulation. The product size is small but I think it’s good because it’s thick and a small amount is enough. It really leaves my skin well hydrated specially because I have dry skin and now it’s cold so the dryness increased. Strongly recommended 🥰

c81fda58-ab35-42f8-b1fa-11969f7d9ae9
0349201b-b575-4ed5-a6e7-c8d085234b8a
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Massage a generous amount to hands, face or body. Other ingredients Paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), water, beeswax, paraffin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, sodium borate, lanolin, stearyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, coumarin, fragrance, yellow 5 (CI 19140), yellow 6 (CI 15985), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 (CI 16035). Warnings For external use only. Do not use on injured or irritated skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If skin irritation occurs, stop using the product. Not to be used by children under age 3. Disclaimer While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.

0b0c33d3-a2c9-4c10-aa01-00e7ca3b6264