NL

• S
Based on 3,163 Ratings
1,937
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

One of my all-time favorite favorite taste is absolutely delicious and the size keeps you full without adding all the unnecessary carbs and sugar. This is absolutely a game changer for someone who is trying to stay on low carb diet, but still have the craving for sweet from time to time, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I've restarted my keto diet since mid May 2021 and to date I've lost 22kg. It's been hard trying to find keto-friendly snacks so I am glad to found Quest products. My first time trying these choc chip protein cookies and I AM HOOKED. It actually tastses like normal soft cookies. Quality is amazing, tastes soo good. Size is perfect (I'm a big eater). I highly recommend these products for those who's got a sweet tooth but on a keto journey.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love these cookies The problem is that I want to eat 3 every day and it’s quite expansive and made me gain the weight I was supposed to lose. Maybe it’s my self control. Very recommended! It tastes too good to believe it's sugar free. Very comforting after a workout. Super quality- the chocolate chunks, ingredients, are very well crafted all together. Size is personal.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The most popular protein cookie for good reason: 1. great taste 2. quality ingredients 3. convenient package and quick for post workout 4. ballanced macros help maintain ballanced diet 5. I'm a fitness jock training at least 3x per week, so i always keep these in stock. Quite amazing protein bar.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality, best cookies quest have made, however its a shame they are so expensive. Good ingredients as no bad sweeteners used. Good size. Great taste. Good packaging. Benefits as a snack and for some quick protein. Have one before or after training or when on the move abd dont have a meal at hand.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My son likes it very much. He takes the cookie after a workout because of the protein in the ingredients. It's convenient to take it for a snack. The quality is high and the taste is delicious. The individual package is very convenient. We recommend it to fitness enthusiasts.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These are so good they are bad, if you know what i mean. I could eat the whole box of them in one go IF, that is, they weren't so filling (thats a goooood thing, by the way) that 1 is enough to keep you satisfied for HOURS. It is by far the best keto friendly cookie i have ever tasted. Flavor is great. Texture is great -- which is where most other keto cookies fail. I'm not too good on dairy and whey products, so i do have to watch out how often i indulge.... sure wish the company would make something dairy free...

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I was lucky to order when the price was very reduced. The cookie is soft and delicious so very easy to over eat. At 250kcal one must be restrained though. I eat one before a workout or training. I know the benefits of eating a balanced meal and this treat is essential for my cravings