NL

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I can not describe how useful it was!! There’s no word enough to thank the person who invited this magical thing the size is so good and the scent great too it feel amazing specially in winter but this is nothing to it’s benefit in menstrual pain specially if you a working woman and couldn’t stay at home while the period Absolute looove and recommended And will buy it again and again and again

282bc58d-6cdf-45e6-afc1-9082b70a43d5
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am in looooovvveeeee with this product so much the price and the quality the feedback on it is good thank you so much iherb the flavor is amazing and also good packaging and the size is good perfect to use also the scent is very delicious I give it 10/10

b9db9ef8-6b7b-4204-96dc-f8e22b4a9ef8
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i ordered these patches for the first time and was surpised by their size as they are quite small. they kind of helped me a little but i didn't really feel the heat that much. there are only three in the pack and i've used two already so if i wanted to try them further i'll have to buy a new one and i'm not sure if i want to yet. i'm confused by my own review. 😂

d694a7b8-6350-467c-97df-2e47c8e6776c

It’s really works, I likeed the level of heat, it’s suitable and reasonable, I liked the fact the ingredients are including Iron, Sodium, Lemon balm, Rosehip, and Jasmine. It doesn’t have any smell, it has 3 sheets inside and each one can stay for more than 6 hours. the heat starts low then it’s increasing. Please note that you can’t put it directly on skin, you have to place it on your pantie, and it shouldn’t be a very light or sheer material.

c18e683a-8d6d-4fc3-a02a-5f500fd409e0
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Be careful! Do NOT place it directly on your body! It should be attached to a piece of clothing (underwear, t-shirt...). Surprisingly powerful. It's much more comfortable alternative for a hot water bottle. The price is very high though considering I use 1 or 2 each cycle. please click thumb up ⚘

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I didn’t try it but my sister and mom did and they said it is really amazing and we just ordered nine boxes as you can see in the picture. I highly recommend it.

3147b0f1-3633-441f-9c66-4a799a147260
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really like those patches. I have tried the smaller ones from that firm and was satisfied but this time I ordered the larger ones and they fit very nicely on the pelvic area. The patches warm up and relives the pain. It stays warm for like eight hours but it is not too hot, but warm enough. The patch stays on as the glue is strong. You can put it on a shirt but not directly on your body. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Bought these patches for personal woman care and benefit of pain releiving. Package size is not big and light. After using there is a light smell of herbal composition scent. Didn't used yet, think it has good quality if used in routine frequency. Will buy again later if will help to pain relieve. It's effect based on heating.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are very helpful and convenient patches. They do seem to help with cramps and they are much more discreet than a heating pad. The heat does seem to last for several hours. They don't have any scent that I've noticed. The only downside is that they are rather pricey and you don't get many to a package.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I suffer from severe menstrual cramps and this really helps. With this I need less painkillers. You should put the adhesive patch on your undergarments, on the outer side, so it wil not touch the skin directly. It warms up and releases oils. Really calms down the pain. I highly recommend.