NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm in love!! I have another pair from a different company which doesn't recommend to wash the underwear in a washing machine. I did anyway (I know, I know😃) using the most gentle and the threads went loose and the whole product went bad. So I was very happy to learn that this RAEL period underwear is washing machine friendly 😍 It just makes my life so much easier! They fit really well (I usually wear XS/S), the absorbing capacity is large and no leak even when doing yoga or sleeping. I'm buying another pair soon🤩 (Please hit like if you find my review useful 🌻)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Rael Period panties are just GREAT! There wasn't any smell, skin rash, or weird plastic noise or sensation while walking. They are a great backup for tampons or a menstrual cup. I tried to wear them on the last days of period for 8 hours (which normally requires one full tampon). There were no leaks or smell and, when I was finished, the material was almost dry. I also like their simple design. They are easy to wash and dry quickly.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

LOVE them! absorbs well for a medium nightly flow, easy to clean out and fits true to size - but if you're between sizes I suggest size up.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These are excellent. Generous fit so don't take a larger size. My girls say they work great and sit very comfortably. They feel safe. Their absorption is great too. Recommended!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I only tried them once. Surprisingly they did the job very well. No leaks at all, but I should keep testing them to be sure. The size S was a bit too small for me, I'll get the M next time.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

They are soft and thick material at first when I opened them I thought they were really big but after I wash them they kind of shrink the quality of the product is good but I ordered the wrong size I would recommend sizing up they are really good at observing the material feels nice on the skin

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Size: normally all my clothes goes down to XS or S size, so I decided to go with S as usual, however to my surprise panties turned out a bit small and tight in thigh area. So when wearing tight skirt or pant, draws unnecessary attention and makes me very self aware about my looks. So be mindful. Absorbing capacity: can’t recommend for heavy flow days, as it feels like you are wet all the time and you would still want to wear a pad. I find it more comfortable on the day I would expect my period to start or by end of it, when the flow is weaker. I never tried other brands, so can’t compare. Maintenance: well, fabric is quite thick and takes time to dry. However you will wash it, I feel like the stains are unavoidable.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I really like the Rael company. We have bought their pads. My daughter liked this underwear but they are not as thick as THINX. Best to wear these on lighter flow days. Fit was as expected. For size reference my daughter is 5'2"" and weighs 103 lbs.