NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 10, 2022
Great Product for Lingzhi

Done a lot of research and finally settle down with Realmushrooms Reishi 415. It has proven with verified active ingredients as compared to many other Brand’s. Also the credentials of the owner of this company gives you greater assurance of the product quality. The price is also competitive with the quantity per package size. The expiry date is also long enough. Bought 9 bottles at one go and encouraged my family members and friend to try it.

4898d329-0fba-42fd-8283-86e56fb1f4bd
66e9943e-f3df-4bd8-b985-304327049c44
6694a604-c473-4cfa-9727-7f7beee330b7
367ca577-5934-49e0-9ddc-4489b83037ff
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great product! I have been using different mushrooms from this company for awhile and I can tell the difference... This company's mushrooms are pure fruit body rather than mycelium - some companies use just the mycelium. As well, I no longer need to purchase Beta Glucans as it's contained in the mushroom. Beta Glucans support blood sugar and cholesterol regulation.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This mushroom extract really works well and personally, I can feel the high-quality effects very quickly. I trust this brand for all the detail they share during their product development phases. The package arrived in optimal condition before the shipping time prevision. Thank you iHerb for making accessible this brand here in Europe

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Dual extract (alcohol/water) Can't beat the price at Iherb. iHerb is registered in the Import-One-Stop-Shop (IOSS) and will collect, declare, and pay the VAT to the tax authorities for distance sales of imported goods with a value not exceeding €150. Fast delivered to W-Europe to my door and no hassle with extra custom costs.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was curious about Reishi and did some research into the active ingredients of mushrooms supplements - and choose real mushrooms as the brand for quality.. it isn’t grown on starch or fillers, but tested active ingredients, real mushrooms nothing else. Bought it to boost my immune system now that the winters months are coming.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

You must try this excellent supplement from mushroom this reishi made me energetic, many good benefits to enhance your immunity, this is worth to buy even pricy, I tried for a week now and I must say i did not stressy you will not regret It. Thanks so much to Iherb!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Excellent product. I had been taken Reishi for long time but this product is very pure. It help my immunity. I would recommend to everyone . The price is quite good.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I bought this after reading somewhere that Reishi can help with better sleep. I didn't really expect tangible results, but using a sleep tracker I could see immediately that the impact on Deep and REM sleep was positive from day 2 or 3.

Posted on May 27, 2022

In my opinion ‘Real mushrooms’ are the best quality and most potent medicinal mushrooms available. I feel great since taking them. 5 stars for me!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Ive read that real mushrooms is one of the best mushroom supplement brand and im very happy with this product. Take it in the afternoon because it can induce sleepness.