NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This toothpaste is great. It’s not too sweet but has a slight minty flavor. I felt like the silver helped keep me from getting sick while using it while traveling. The quality minerals are good. The packaging is good - love the flip cap - and it comes out sparingly so it doesn’t feel like you’re wasting any of it. Will say that it does require more cleaning of white sinks since the gray paste makes them more easily dirty.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

We have been using earth paste for almost 6 years. We love this. My son loves this paste and says that it doesnt lather like the regular paste which is good. Charcoal flavour we recently started using it. Even the dentist was surprised and said that our teeth are very clean.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Amazing tooth paste! just recently learned about these tooth paste products and both me and my wife loves it. has several friends who have tried those and are equally satisfied. makes your teeths feel very clean and gives a longer lasting fresh breath during the day. also noticed my teeths gotten whiter

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have worn teeth and receding gums. It does a great job on the gums and even whitens the teeth. also my sun and my wife use it and And very satisfied

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Best toothpaste so far, mouth feels like it is deep cleaned , like the taste and how it feels in my mouth. easy to spread on toothbrush, price is fair for this product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022
1,509

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

i love this company toothpaste i love that it has sliver in it. haven't open this one yet. still using the peppermint one.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Good quality good flavor Nice smell Clean teeth well Gentle on teeth

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Just wow! I love the flavor and good size. Mt teeth are better after using this paste.