NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I bought this set because of the cream with glycolic acid. In the fall I begin the AHA course, using this cream. It works very well for me, as I alternate it with retinol. It exfoliates the skin really well, with almost no irritation. The peptide cream works fine for my mother (60+), it has excellent composition (like those professional skincare creams). I'm very satisfied with this set and, of course, its price!

Honestly, I got this because it was such a great deal, especially on sale. I saw that each products costs over $20 so you’re basically getting three products for the price of one. I’ve always wanted to try Reviva Labs because they’re one of the first natural skin brands that I ever saw. The quality has stood the test of time since they’ve been around longer than some of the newer natural brands. I’m happy with the results so far and haven’t been disappointed.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I bought this bundle for the multipeptide complex cream. It contains Progeline peptide which is also found in Estee Lauder Resilience line which I used for decades and really think it helped to keep my skin from aging to much( I am 50 now). I was just wondering if this can be a cheaper dupe of EL cream. I have used it for a couple weeks now and like it a lot. Also bundle on 40% sale was a great deal, can't go wrong with that for sure.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Wonderful products! I have been using this brand of facial care for quite a few years now. It feels good to my skin, is gentle and effective. I’ve had compliments and how young I look! Of course I use it daily and it keeps my skin hydrated. Nearly unscented.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I decided to try the bundle because it was a good price. I’m absolutely in love with the glycolic crème and is a staple for my over 40 skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Excellent quality. Big size. Clean and moisturize skin. Fine composition.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This has 3 times and so it is very good value for money.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is the first time trying hence bought the bundle, shall buy again !

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

fabulous quality and price just awesome size and all - perfect

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

price is very economical, but not rich enough for mature skin, may be better for younger skin