NL

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Beneficial and very easy to use. I don't use it frequently not to damage my skin too much, but it's helpful. Made from high quality materials, size is okay and it's easy to hold it in hand, can help any type of skin and any age, if you know how to use it properly.

Removes black heads like a dream! But I always start with a hot towel on my nose to open up all my pores and makes the extraction process much easier.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I use it for my blackheads on my nose and whiteheads under my mouth. I thinks its quality is so good,I have comb sensitive skin and its make my nose red and will disappear for several days. the quality of the product itself is very good, it is the perfect size and is composed perfectly, however i have white heads under my skin that i was not able to get out with this product, i will use it more to see if it makes more of a difference.

Salsawi
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I use it for my blackheads on my nose and whiteheads under my mouth. I thinks its quality is not so good, it is not gentle on the skin since I have comb sensitive skin and its make my nose red and will disappear for several days... it is not worth the money

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Love it! Iam obsessed with it, Cleaning my nose blackheads each week end! It's really nice on skin, maybe a little harsh on sensitive skin

Naama MS
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

It looks like a good quality product and maybe I just don't know how to use it, but the feel is not great- the metal is quite harsh on the skin and it doesn't give the right action to remove blackheads/whiteheads.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The scent is pretty good I use it every night before bed and the quality is good I like it. The size is not too big . Beautiful package . I use it in the winter season. Love the texture for sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good scent, good use, good quality, good size, good age, good package, benefit, composition, essential oil, sensitive, moisturize, nourishment, care, smell, feel, personal routine, frequency, dry, gentle, refresh, relax, texture, season , color , coverage, concern, flavor, clean, teeth

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I find both sides of the head very similar. I was hoping that one side would be a thin metal wire but unfortunately both are pretty flat. You probably want to zoom into the picture of the item to see better. I use it for blackheads and other clogged pores and I find it quite useful. It also helps with stubborn ingrown hairs.