NL

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Good superfood snack!

I'm honestly not a fan of kale. I find it bitter but this is one kale chips that I can eat. It is a bit bitter but not very. The plus point is that it's healthy but I find them a bit pricey.. I guess you get what you pay for. They're crunchy, full of tasty e and easy to take anywhere you do. It's a small packet. The ranch flavour is good too.. By the way, these are cheaper for me to buy on iherb as compared to my local grocery store.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

You dont know how long I've been waiting for kale chips on iHerb and now here it is! Just a tiny bit of natural bitterness from tahini (a bit weird choosing sesame but not cashew), and the usual goodness of crispy kale. But voila, a classic, almost perfect kale chips there ladies and gentlemen. Be sure to finish the pack in 2 to 3 days while the freshness is there.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good snack. It’s healthy compared with most of potato chips. However, nutrition label of the product is not the same as shown from the app. 320 calories per pack

705a8aea-9c4a-4ef2-bb11-f5a77c8fbb8d
9ce9f9b8-0a58-41e3-bba9-046553f925f1
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I liked these kale chips. The ingredients are quite simple and they are delicious. Perfect for a good snack and they taste pleasant. The size is pretty good for the price. I use them as a little snack usually at the end of the day. Vitamins and minerals are a good addition to our diet and provide a benefit to those of us who may not always eat the best meals.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have been craving for kale chips and luckily I found one here in iherb. I love the taste of it! Crunchy and just the right flavor.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great crispy texture and taste. Couldn't find this type of dehydrated kale chips in HK for the longest time. Glad iHerb sells them now but sold out already. Re-stock, please!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Love this product. Taste great. Even though it doesn't look like chips. There's more loose parts, hard to eat.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

taste is superior and this is so healthy too so im lovin it!!!!!!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Really nice, quality product. So happy I can source this from iHerb!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great tasting and good way to get your veggie's, quality good, and great ingredient KALE!!