NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

first time buying this but i love it! it’s a sweetened matcha as it’s name says and actually well sweetened with a creamy taste with milk would recommend 10/10 the only thing is it’s very light; light taste/light color so u need to use more amount to have the rich flavor u want! but as the amount of powder this has i won’t call it a problem 😁

4c2bdb96-3b45-41d4-8bfa-519668316c41
116f218b-ca06-434f-bcf0-e42625e0faef
a6222d57-8fe8-45f5-99f3-b17a8f4ee3df
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I wish there was more to be honest because it tasted good. I didn’t know that once you’ve opened it you’d have to consume within 2 weeks if I’m not mistaken. I wanted something that I can keep in my pantry for a while because I don’t want to drink matcha everyday so I’d prefer if I could store it longer that’s the only caveat I’d say

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The matcha tastes great and is slightly sweet. I drink it in the mornings and combine it with powdered protein. I'm inclined to order it again. However, I'd like a bigger package. I've stopped drinking coffee and just drink the matcha. I haven't noticed a significant increase in energy but at least I don't get the jitteriness from coffee.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

quality is good, its a bit watered down in flavour though ingredients are just matcha and sugar, but it's not high grand matcha taste, a bit too sweet but not unbearable size and packaging is good, it lasts a while it's a good blend and the caffeine is balanced

5911b6db-3c9e-4d1d-95ae-c8c7679990b1
80ec752f-4c29-4886-a9e2-b7af0ca513c2
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The quality was amazing. This is the best matcha for matcha beginner’s since it has a sweet taste to it and is easy to make because the matcha tea was a powder and easily mixed into coconut milk. That packaging was classy but not helpful so you’d have to transfer it into a container but overall I loved how fresh this product was. i would definitely consider re-purchasing!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

this is my first time trying matcha tea.. it has a mild, pleasant herbal taste, almost no scent , since it is already sweetened with cane sugar, the over all taste is sweet in a balanced way ( i dont usually put sugar in my tea and coffee, but this product is not too sweet for comfort). it is finely grained and mixes well with hot water .does not need a filter i expected the quantity to be more, but still the taste is good comes in a light-proof sealed bag, so i advise storing it in a light proof container to retain all its benefits for as long as possible.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have been running around finding the best matcha powder but nothing resembles the taste I was looking for in a fine cup of matcha latte until I found this on iHerb! It's rather light, so be prepared to add a lot of it to fresh milk for a good cup of iced matcha latte. The tea flavor is light but it taste amazing! A good pack of power for your daily matcha cravings~ For benefits, I am not an expert but in our culture, tea helps to "cool" down the heat. So it's a feel good kind of gem for sure! :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is my favorite Matcha powder. It takes only 1.5 tablespoons/10 oz. cup. It is sweet and grassy tasting. IHerb is my sole supplier too. They frequently have sales and that's when I buy it. Both are recommended.