NL

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
WOW!

I recently started getting very into my skincare so I watched YouTube influencers and started buying a whole host of products containing a lot of very active ingredients But much to my dismay in my enthusiasm I destroyed my skin barrier to the point where just about everything I tried to put on my skin caused burning and flaking. I was searching everywhere for something to calm my skin down and found products by western brands such Dermalogica and Paula’s choice but the prices were way more expensive than Korean brands and so I thought I would give Rovectin a go and I am delighted that I did! This oil is so light and yet really nourishing and calming - the minute it touched my skin my skin felt soothed and calmed in a way no oil has ever felt before. I can use it on its own after cleansing and toning , through the day if I’m feeling dry or as a last step after all my other products at night. I’m planning to buy every product in the range cause this one is so good!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Has a oil sort of scent not bothering me or anything. Nice Quality and size. Although by how much I’m using it I think it would last at most 2 months if I stretch it. Nice moisturizing for any type of skin. I trust this company product I don’t really worry about irritation to my skin.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Lovely oil, I use it right before bed to lock everything in. Also been mixing with my foundation to make it dewy and more glowy and it’s been working great. Would recommend

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

i felt a bit stingy first time i used it. and ordered it especially after breaking my skin barrier in hope that it will help. i put it after i restored my skin issue and it didnt sting. i hope it will get me better results though.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I used this face oil before my moisturizer. Does not irritate my skin and makes my skin plump.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Nice face oil, very gentle on face. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

great quality brand, gentle nourishing face oil even good for summers

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It was so good, it helped me with my dry face.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The product is good but it contains linalool which can be sensitizing. I probably won’t be ordering this again till they renew the product.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I like this, but it is very oily. Nice consistency. Takes a while to absorb into the skin.