NL

4.7
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I absolutely love this product! I'm trying to gain weight and grow some mass. After I tried this for short period of time, I gained about 2kg in a week or two. This is a good weight gainer as it provides relevant carbs and nutrients needed to grow. I tried mixing it with both milk and/or water and both taste great! The quality of this gainer is good as the ingredients used are optimal to gain weight. I totally recommend this and also, the price is very reasonable!

Posted on May 31, 2022

There is a scoop inside, taste is not bad and good ratio calories/prot for a weight gainer! Total weight 2,57kg(5,7lbs) And with 1 scoop (80g)there are 320calories and 12.5g protein

ca9b4468-f5ec-4fca-88b5-b3cc85053b10
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love it. I'm severely underweight and have an active lifestyle and I haven't been able to perform better, and was weak when working out and kept losing weight. So I tried this after one of my workout routines and the next day I was able to perform so much better I had endurance and strength. I was more capable to go beyond my limit. After a week of using it, I gained 2 Kgs which is amazing. I don't use 4 scoops tho, I used two scoops with milk instead of water, it tastes better that way. Anyhow totally recommend this.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

If you really want to gain weight and mass, get ON Serious mass instead. Tastes better and you will put on size (Just remember, you will be putting on Fat as well).

Posted on May 31, 2021

This stuff works! I've been using it daily for 2 months and I've gained 23 pounds. Occasionally I use lactose free milk, but most of the time I blend it with water using a electric hand blender. I bought the chocolate flavored one, not too sweet, just right.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Very good and I gained weight using this product . Thanks a lot

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Ver ver ver cery very good Ver ver ver cery very good