NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Good - prefer the tube

I bought this when the tube version of the same deoderant was out of stock. It works really well, but I'm not a huge fan of deoderants in a jar as they're messier and less convenient than tubes (although I know the packing is more recyclable). I'm torn as I love product for its effectiveness, but I'm not in love with the packaging.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been using natural deodorant for the last 19 years. This is the best I have used. I have lived in a climate of 38 degrees for the last ten years with high humidity. this works for me. I did find when I take it to lower temperatures that it is hard to use - as in get out of the jar and apply evenly to skin - perhaps the ingredients harden under the cold temperature. Smell is Devine. Big warning - this product transfers a white residue onto all black clothing which cannot be removed at 30 degree washes. If not for this it would receive five stars.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Subtle and fresh scent. This deodorant lasts all day unlike other natural ones I’ve tried. The size of the jar is small but it lasts a long time since you only need a small amount in each armpit.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I’ve tried it today and it’s works great. Love the smell. Not too strong but sweet. Great that it comes in a glass jar not in the stick. I’ll put some of the products in a smaller jar, and I’m carry it in my purse. It doesn’t block the pores but feel fresh.

I read a lot of reviews saying that the scent is overpowering, but to me it's just right! It smells HEAVENLY. If you love roses like me, you'll fall in love with this one. It comes with a spatula, so it's easy to use. You'll receive one jar of deodorant for free if you send 5 empty jars for the company (they'll pay the shipping). Edit: I’m also using it in between my toes and trust me, it’s AMAZING!

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

This works!! I've tried lots of natural deodorants, and this is one of the best. Keeps me odour free for 48 hours. The consistency is quite hard, but it comes with a little spatula (don't keep it in the fridge, it will be too hard). Quite a strong scent, probably avoid if you are sensitive to scents.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I have been trying many natural deodorant but I end up ditching it for something that wont make me smell. I live in a tropical country and most of the time humid. I am so happy that I used Schmidts, Natural Deodorant Jar in Rose+Vanilla. Now my favorite natural deodorant. I have been researching and woohah, it is effective! I highly recommend this.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I bought the one that is fragrance-free before and it works - it keeps me odour- and -perspiration free. I am a fan of both rose and vanilla so this smells really awesome. At first, because I was new to this type of application -- having used those deodorant tubes all my life -- it may seem a bit awkward and messy to use, but after a while, it has become really easy. Just use the tiny spatula to heave the tiniest bit out and after spreading it with your fingers, apply it on the skin. As easy as pie and pretty cost saving too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

My friend adviced me to try it. So I did it and I’m glad that I bought it! The smell is something amazing it’s not to strong (and I like it) and the texture of deodorant is something new for me - it’s like a paste that melt in you palm. The effect is WOW! I defenetlly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I LOVVVEEE THIS PRODUCT!!!! Literally stays on all day.. I sweat a lot and don’t really stink up lol. I’ve stopped using unnatural deodorants because they’ve made my underarms darken.. when I first stopped using deodorant my body began to purge and I was smelling like a frkn pig😂😂 that lasted about two weeks but now however much I swear I don’t seem to smell at all. My neighbor comes over just to use it as she seems to enjoy it too and is ordering it 🥰 I really recommend this product for people who are looking for natural alternatives to deodorant. Smells good (nice and subtle) although it’s like a paste and u need to apply it with ur finger tips which does get kinda sloppy.. although I don’t mind :)