NL

4.2
  • S
Based on 1,655 Ratings
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

To be honest, i haven’t tried yet. However, it seems healthy, yummy, very organic. Im sure the taste is as it looks. The size is convenient and the package is neat. I will try to make fettuccine recipe with this green noodles. However less fat of course. You can see from the attached the size!

8f62c1a8-ca20-42a6-a70b-e8163945a3c7
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I like it as it takes only 3-4 minutes to get ready! The texture is like Japanese’s soba. It tastes with hint of green bean. I did not put on any pasta sauce as I’m watching on my weight. So I add a bit Thai fermented fish sauce. It went well.

f9b5560a-0d24-4683-835e-4e916609d63e
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

These are an ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER!! I hate pasta alternatives, they usually taste artificial or not pasta-like at all. These edamame spaghetti were absolutely amazing, they contain clean ingredients and can tell they are quality. I made them with some grilled shrimps and lemon sauce and they were a perfect sea-inspired lunch, low in carbs and gluten free.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

It does not have any weird smell after i open , the price and quality are definitely a good choice. the ingredients details can be clearly seen on box , good for checking. the amount with the price is a good bargain!! it's very handy. the package is nicely done. will definitely purchase again. The ingredients has good nutrients effect on the kids . Size is perfect

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Didn’t try it yet but the macros and the ingredients are impressive as an alternative to normal oats I will absolutely recommend to add it to your diet if you are trying to live healthier. Nice quality, can be used in many different recipes, good size and portion appropriate. Nice packaging.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this even though it doesn’t really taste like spaghetti… it kind of tastes like soba (Japanese noodle made from buckwheat), which I actually like about this product. It’s easy to cook, cooks very fast, super healthy(high protein, low carb, low fat…)perfect for anyone! I love this so much that I might buy one or two every time I order something from iHerb lol.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bought this for the second time. The first box sat in my cupboard for a long, long time before I finally decided to try it. This has a slightly higher net carb per serving than the other low carb bean noodles/pasta I've tried, but this could be the reason this tastes better than quite a few of them. Also I think the thiner spaghetti width is also part of the reason it tastes better as it has more surface area for sauce to cling on, making its taste even less noticeable. This time I've bought 5 boxes. I think this will become a staple. Package size is enough for 3 servings, or two very large servings.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's very high in protein, I love the green color and blunt taste, can taste a bit of young soybeans, super easy to cook, blend well with the sauce, it's sticky, taste well with cheese, super healthy choice!

a60367de-2a24-4133-b3c8-3d696bf3bae4