NL

• S
Based on 2,214 Ratings
1,328
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Has a light fragrance, moisturizes well. The shape is a little odd for me, because I prefer a sharp end to go into the inner eye corner, but still good. I like the circle patches for spot treatments. Also great that it's designed to keep the scoop inside the container.

7248ffd0-cf72-4741-8d08-409b2aadc939
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

First of all, I only buy this brand of patches these days. I've had the basic ones, and have tried to order these to see how the shapes work for me. I am pleasantly satisfied as the smell in these ones is different and more pleasant. They moisturize really well and seem more comfortable for me. One thing to note before buying these is if your undereye zone that needs a patch is too large then probably better sticking with the basic shape ones as these are narrow. Other than that I love using the circle too for small zone and their color is luckily not green))

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I can not say that I see any visible changes yet, as it’s only been a week but the product is of good quality, feels very nice on the skin, the scent is delicious, it’s easy to use and apply the patches, they do not stick too much so it’s easy to remove.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

the packaging is very cute and the product itself is nice and refreshing. i like how it has the extra spot masks, i feel like its cheaper than most eye patches because of the extra product. the colour of the product is really nice and pretty. it works well. i like using it under sheet masks to hydrate and depuff my face. also it makes sure the product doesnt fall off.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Hight quality patches. I use it twice a week under my eyes and the circle shapes patches for my cheeks and around the lips. It has also a nice smell.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I absolutely love the patches! they refresh the skin, remove swelling after sleep, remove signs of fatigue from the eyes, and moisturize. I will definitely take more.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Cute packaging, love the airtight lid design. The patch itself has a mild scent and does not get too sticky after use. Recommend use for skin prone to puffiness.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s my second time buying it. My age is 30 and I’m starting to have my first wrinkles. These patches really help with it. Really good moisturizing. And for this price it’s a very good quality. There is not much of a scent.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

very nice smell. good texture for hydrogel mask. shape of the 2 undereye patches is a bit awkward but the circle patch can be used very diversly