NL

4.5
Based on 1,683 Ratings
1,180
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great ingredients. Its got a really interesting consistency because when it drips into your hand its easy to control and apply to the face. Its as if all the drops like to stick together, its hard to explain. Many toners run straight through your fingers and onto the ground which is so wasteful but with this I don't need to use a cotton pad. I just pour it into my hand and use my other hand to dab it on my face in sections. Its got snail mucin in it and I've used another moisturiser in the past which had that in it and they both leave a slight stickiness on the skin that soaks in after a few minutes. The rose scent is subtle but very nice assuming you like rose. Its very affordable and lasts a fair while. Makes the skin soft and hydrated. If you have normal skin like me you don't need much beyond hydrating toners, serums and light moisturisers even in winter. I think it wouldn't be too heavy for oily skins, and dry skinned people will still enjoy it when paired with a moisturiser.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I don’t usually use toners, but this toner makes my skin feel amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It also prevents any irritation from occurring due to a stripping cleanser. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to try out a toner for the first time. The scent is also light and pleasant.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Very nice toner for winter. It's more gentle than witch hazel and tea tree, but has a good effect on my skin. big size package, goes a long time. Fit to use morning and evening, before other products. Has nice smell, leaves skin very soft and moisurized. Mostly happy with this brand.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This toner has a lovely rose scent and is ideal for sensitive skin because it's very moisturising and gentle. I use this all the time for wiping the reside off my face and the quality of this toner is just amazing. The size could be a bit bigger because I literally go through a bottle a month but it could be because I use this very frequently.

The smell and Benefit of Rose water ist really good for our skin, such long ago I know the benefit of Rose Water. This product implement the benefit for our skin, avoid Acne and soft smell of Rose

86bd70b9-79e2-47f6-a398-e1bc9a152490
49f05c0c-3236-4a9d-b45f-f1d1ac9bcd09
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

My absolute favourite ! Alot of my products contains some type of acids, so i like to keep my toner very gentle and moisturizing - love this one.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is fresh and the package is good and the quality is perfect and the size is good. I use it every day and I feel fresh and relaxed

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I adore the sent of rose in this toner. It is very gentle and moisturizing on my sensitive skin. I use it right after cleanser and it makes absorb more my skin care products. The size is good and lasts a lot. It is a high quality toner

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Been using it since teenage years. Is very gentle and sensitive to your skin. Can put it on as frequent as you wont,moisturizes very well. Great quality and size.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It smells great and doesn't leave any sticky feeling or anything. Just nice and light! I use it every morning after cleansing my face. It was a great value for the size of the package. It appears to be good quality.