NL

• S
Based on 2,419 Ratings
1,435
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This is the best! before I buy it I read those reviews of this product and yes it's true if you want moisturizer cream and wants your face lighter seems like you putting on makeup even if it's not. This is the best for those who make up free people like me.

f12d8b27-7e13-4f5f-9329-572489ae7205

I think it was 3-4 years ago when I first saw a youtube video about this brand from secretkey_official . They are popular for their wide range of brightening & whitening products. There were reviews & testimonials that this can definitely help lighten your skin tone over time with continued use. I have a desperate 'hyperpigmentation' dillema and at this point I was really itching to try this cream asap. I have acne scars that never fades due to my occasional hormonal acne. I love how this instantly gives my skin that healthy & radiant glow. It also tones up my skin color about 1-2 shades ligther. I feel like with continued used this can definitely lighten your skin more so I will definitely repurchase this again in the future.

d5a42690-47cb-47d6-9e4e-ec8aec8917b4
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The scent of the cream is super. You can use the cream every day on your hands to get smoother ad brighter color. The quality and effect is superb. Being 40 plus this has worked great on my skin and has whitened my hands and legs and particularly knees. One can use it for few days for maximum effect.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is a review after using this cream. It is pretty good, and it's moisturizing without being overly greasy and gives a nice sheen to the face. Through using Snow White cream, you can make your skin appear lighter and with a more even tone. It can help to improve your skin texture and also reduce any dark spots caused by sun damage or acne. BUT don't expect to make you look like a Princess. It is no cream which fulfills wonders and makes you wake up as beautiful Snow White Princess. It makes your skin look primed and prepped even without BB/CC cream (if you don't have a lot of breakouts, you can use this cream even on its own and don't need any other makeup). I would recommend this cream to give a try!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Snow White Cream does really works the moment you put on your face,its does not maintain your skin white though. Its just like a primer or foundation to me. I am fair complexion and I'm also using whitening soap so it does help a lot. It smells good! I like to use it everyday. Snow White cream can take up to four weeks before you notice any results and sometimes longer. So you shouldn't expect overnight results. However, Snow White cream is a natural product which provides gradual results. It’s a medium size, the packaging is nice too.

Posted on May 15, 2022

first of all let me tell you that I am a40 years old women who has never take care of her skin I am also a black women so when I see the overview on this product I just think what could this cream do to my black damaged skin but because of it's cheap price i ordered it and start to use it every day when I go to sleep, and now after almost two months of using it every one see me he noticed the fresh bright healthy skin I have after using it, I recommend it ,the size is enough the quality is super and definitely doesn't matter the age it's for all

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this product it makes my skin moisturize and its so lightweight on face when you apply it. There is no chalky feeling when applied. It is light scented and It has this filter effect on your face all day make my pores gone and no greasy or oily face.. i usually use it in the morning before suncreen, will stock more and highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought this thinking it would be a miracle whitening cream, and although it does brighten up the complexion a little bit - it is more of a base than a moisturizer. It does leave my skin very soft and smooth though, with a pleasant lingering soft fragrance. I would recommend to all dry skin people peeps out there!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

this isn't my first time ordering it from iherb and neither is it my first time using this as it is sold locally where i live but expensive as he*l (2x the price of iherb) and let me tell you i have sensitive and oily acne prone skin(was also filled with hormonal acne when i was younger) it never once broke me out nor oiled me to death like many creams, as i am already pale i use this to help my discoloration from sun-burns heal also as it contains niacinamide which helped my blackheads to stay in check, works well under sunscreen and makeup. all in all i recommend it to everyone except darker or tan skinned people as it will turn them ashy (just like the rest of the snow white products)