NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,070

Impeccable quality and scent! It impressively brightens my complexion, it literally moisturize my soft skin, leading my skin to looks more natural and brilliant. Thanks iHerb for having this product!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

It is good especially for white lad ie , I tried it on my face but since I am a black girl it was too white . I recommend this for my white ladies

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Can’t really say how beautiful this cream! It doesn’t fix the dark spots but it cover it if you need that for an occasion , I like it ,it makes my skin brighter 😍

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

need to wrap so hard to get it absorbs into the skin.. it's dry, but super dry ur skin. just hope the company should add moisturizer more into this lotion

Gives me bright and dewy skin,very easy to apply and the scent is mild.

9b28b3e0-b121-4235-ae4c-dfe72e8b29a3
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
1,665

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

For something called a "lotion" it leaves the skin feeling quite dry and tight while also looking quite dull and patchy. It does not leave a nice glow at all. It just ends up looking sickly. The smell is this very strong floral baby powder scent, which makes it rather nauseating to use. Given that, I can't comment on how this would benefit the skin long term with its niacinamide content, as I simply don't want to use it. I would not recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good quality product good packaging and benefits, good for whitening and smell

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Love the smell! Doesn't leave white streak and it blends well with my skin

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The product is beautiful. The quantity is wonderful and the value is very excellent. I recommend it