NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I find this a great and healthy option for electrolytes. It has nourishing and good quality ingredients. I find I have this on an empty or full stomach and it helps my energy levels and my mood. It tastes great, and it’s in a convenient size helps me feel hydrated. I love the suitable packaging.

I like that this product comes in individual sachets (or sticks) so it is easy to keep a couple of them in my bag. It definitely does provide a boost in my energy to the point that I can't take it in the afternoon otherwise it inferes with my sleep! The berry taste is ok but I don't really enjoy it - I drink it because I need to replenish my electrolytes when I have been exercising.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The product has great benefits, I believe a quality is good , package is easy to use on the go after workout or during workout, but I don’t like the taste. I will be trying différent flavors to find my favorite.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love the flavour and makes me feel so hydrated, great product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Tastes nice, and feel better. Just be sure to use a full glass of water - in a smaller amount produces a lot of froth...

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

excellent for training and stamina and taste and quality and great for hydration

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality, clean ingredients, comfortable package, adequate size, potassium benefit

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great taste and ingredients. Gives me so much energy! Size makes it easy to carry anywhere.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

First time using this product but I really like the quality and ingredients. The taste is good 😌

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Will definitely buy again. Great size and a little goes along way