NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love that this exists - a good electrolyte drink with quality ingredients. I feel better after drinking it and the taste isn't bad at all. It's annoying that it fizzes so much, but that's fixed easily enough by using cold water from the fridge. I've been especially grateful for it during a migraine.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I got this because my naturopath recommended it. It taste good and the ingredients are good and clean. I like that it comes in scachets also though a bit more than the tub, but easier for my son to use when training. He likes it also. Just ordered more for myself and my daughter!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Optimal electrolyte seems like the first electrolyte that doesn't totally suck, it's the first time I've seen anything like this in my lifetime. 10/10 for hydration and strength. I make lemonade with this stuff. I squeeze 2 lemons, I add 5.5 portions of Optimal Electrolyte (Lemon flavor), I add 7 portions of water, I add 1 tablespoon of white sugar.

I have been recommended this electrolyte from my dietician as it has high levels of all the required electrolytes. It has a good taste and it’s in a convenient prepackaged satchel that you can easily take with you put in your bag and keep in the car. I would suggest this product to anyone that’s looking for a good quick and easy electrolyte boost for your health and daily well-being. The quality is also quite good. Has high quality ingredients the size is convenient. The packaging is also very convenient. I feel hydrated and energetic, and all these benefits help with my workout and sports life. I take them before training with my gym fluids.

ca1ed8df-871c-4410-9116-9cf9e7d1ef42
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Too sweet for me and better to keep in the fridge after opening or buy it in a different package, esp.if you don’t use often, because mine started to melt:( I had to throw it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I really like the taste of this lemonade flavoured electrolyte powder. It was developed by Dr Ben Lynch who is a leader in research and working with MTHFR.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product itself is indeed of a very good quality, but something was wrong with the package and the consistency of the product. The first time when I bought it, everything was great. But the second time the consistency was a stone’s one, not powdery.

Posted on May 12, 2022

it contains most of needed elements f or workout ,I like that thy included ribose, for the price I got it for discounted price ,the original price is on higher side

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Nice taste but when mixing with water its really foamy. I have good energy after drinking it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The electrolytes of this brand were recommended to me by a few different people. Not sure about the effect it does, since i can’t really tell the difference between taking those and not. I definitely tastes below average.