NL

4.8
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,049

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Haven't been taking these long enough to know for sure if they are helping me. But I do suspect I lack many of these minerals. With getting tests done and out of pocket costs being crazy I have to seek my own options. This may be one of those things that take a while to notice helping. The capsules are nice quality from what I can tell. Will reorder.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great product, have no issues with it. Recommended by my doctor, I was happy that I could order it from here. Shipping was super fast!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

fantastic, great, easy to take, very well labeled , shipping fast.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Good quality, excellent ingredients and it’s perfect that all the minerals I need are in one pill with the perfect size to swallow.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality brand and ingredients with easy dose size. Thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I took it to support the body with micronutrients, I can’t eat so much because of the low histamine diet.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love this minerals especially after sauna and work out since we loose allot of electrolites and minerals this helps allot.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

A little pricey, but this product seems to be high quality and the amount of minerals in the dosage is good

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like the fact that it's free from Iron and Copper and Silicon Dioxide.