NL

Based on 3,765 Ratings
2,791
Posted on May 8, 2022
Excelente!

my hair was terrible after the hair transition process, I was about to cut everything and I had already tried several products, but without a doubt this was the savior of my hair. I will buy more products from this line. If this comment was useful to you, leave a like 👍 so I can continue sharing my experiences with you.

624fc671-7f14-4865-92da-ef203a7c9cd7
601db6f3-f561-4191-839e-d91e97ff515c
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The scent was a little overwhelming for me. However I did enjoy it. In my opinion the quality was quite good and the site is very efficient.I did receive it in the second package with the pump broken. And it actually made my hair super moisturised add my curls were defined after using it. I have a combination of 3c and 4c hair and it is low porosity.

b428db27-25f8-4793-ade1-edb286617b44
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,478

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
8,501

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

66950dfc-fe67-426c-96ca-21e4b92d4285
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I got this conditioner for my sister and she was very impressed!! She said it’s been a while since she had her hair this soft. Really happy with it. Doesn’t hurt that it smells heavenly as well.

1ef51eda-68b4-4c43-acb1-e7614ffbfdeb
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,926

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Good quality conditioner. The scent is great the size is big and good. Makes my hair really soft and moisturize it i sometimes use it on my scalp and it could benefit from the moisture and i know i’m not supposed to put conditioner on ur scalp but you do you and i will do me. Package arrived first, which is great.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I used this conditioner for 3 months it’s amazing i can notice some benefits from it helped me with my dry hair and make it easy to brush the scent is good and it moisturizes my hair a little the quality is good too the size is great not going to run out quickly nice packaging too