NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

The scent not that good , i use it for my girls hair as after shower moisturizer they are 10,8,2 years age , the size is enough for 2 to 3 month , it light and give hair adequate nourishment, the package easy to use it’s also good for sensitive people it’s gentle on the hair

f1d7d9fb-3b3c-4b8b-a401-72f0906c2d17
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I got this for my nephew I haven’t tried it on him yet but i read a lot of positive reviews and i am very optimistic about it. I also got the shampoo. I myself have curly hair and my favorite leave in is Shea moisture’s I’ve been using it for months for my hair. So i wanted to try the kids line. It has an amazing scent and very good size it will last for months.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

First of all, it's scent heavenly not a strong smell. I use it to my daughter, she aged 8 years, she loves it so much, the quality is high, benefits : it adds volume to hair and gentle moisturizes it from roots to ends. It giving my girl curls extra bounce. It's make hair smooth to touch and helps define curls. ♥️

This is a good leave-in conditioner as far as ingredients and composition go. It is indeed gentle and suitable for sensitive scalp. Moreover, it can be used by the whole family, not just little kids. However, I don't think it is the best solution for for colder weather as it gets cold and the oils settle to the bottom of the spray bottle. We'll try it in a different season.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The conditioner is easy to use left my hair very soft and curly. The smell is neutral, and shea products are of the highest quality. The size is just right and the scent is neutral. I think the product is suitable for all age group. The package arrived earlier than I expected. The benefits are soft and curly hair

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Very gentle on the hair , nice scent , suitable for sensitive skin , it is moisturize and cleanse at the same time , good quality with nice package , good for children , i just use it to my child and i really like it , it makes his hair soft and smooth with no frizz , will buy it again .

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good quality, I use it to bring back moisture and volume to both my girls' naturally curly hair (every age can work i use it too!), the scent could be better but it is okay, the size is convenient, along with the package, the spray mechanism could be better though, It is very gentle and natural ingredients make it a winner for me!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Really easy to use but most importantly it’s light so it doesn’t weigh down my fine curls. I love the smell of it too, it’s not overbearing or overly fragrant which works for my sensitivity to scent.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for detangling and defining ur curly hair

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Excellent choice for my little girl's curly hair. Smells great too. I am a big fan of Sheamoisture because of their natural ingredients and so far works well for me and my daughter's hair.