NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Super handy for my husband. Simple and good moisturizer for after shave

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Ordered it for my flat mate. He really likes it and I am sure I will have to order it again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good and acceptable, and the size is reasonable. It is not very big, but you need to put a small pill on it. It is suitable for sensitive skin. The benefit is not very visible, but I see that my nutty skin has improved from the first.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Women, red skin is a problem. This is what I found when searching for azelaic acid. I bought it as a trial because it seems to have a lot of ingredients. It smells very sweet and strong. However, it is comfortable to use and I apply a thin layer on the redness of my cheeks as a final finish. Once you apply it, your nose will get used to it, so you don't have to worry about it. The texture is a firm cream and it is easy to adjust the amount. However, it may not spread well unless the skin is prepared with lotion.

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I am not a man, but the ingredients of tea tree oil and 3% azelaic acid are just what I need to use. They can be anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, oil control, whitening, and sunscreen.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Auto-translated from French

Frankly my husband is very satisfied with this product. This good product makes her skin smooth and above all prevents the creation of pimples.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

My husband really liked the smell, and it soothes the skin after shaving

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good cream, excellent composition, helps with irritation.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent . Good smell, good application, very useful.