NL
Based on 1,314 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,314 Ratings
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I use eye contacts and it helps me a lot in relieving itchiness and dryness . it is homeopathic and has very little and simple ingredients. I tried the computer type and other types I think they work the same. much better than the commercial eye drops types. package is small and easy to cary around, with a squeezable plastic tip.

6cfb1009-8f8b-4ca8-a415-22c4d449016b
5f617451-c449-4d08-bece-def38e481f73
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love that it's very soothing for tired, dry or "gritty" feeling eyes. All ages. Love the easy to use built-in dropper, all natural, ingredients and homoeopathy. Top quality product. I have used past the 30 days without any problems but refrigerate in summer to keep fresh. Use with confidence, even on animals.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have dry eyes and it gets blurry occasionally after using phone or watching tv , this eye drop helps and the quality is great I usually get irritated by drops but this one felt good when i used it and i got relief from the dryness, I would recommend it to whom have dry blurred eyes

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My boyfriend is blind and we have to be very careful about using any eyedrops not prescribed. The over the counter drops have composition that he cannot use. We got this product verified by the doctor to use. We only use one drop once a day and it really helped to relieve dryness and give his eyes a more comfortable feeling. We will be purchasing again. The price is better than what you get for other drug store drops.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've used Similasan eye drops for many years and have yet to find a product that matches their quality. I trust their ingredients and use the Aging Eye Relief for when my eyes are particularly tired and gritty. They especially help when my eyes are blurry. I'm a customer of this Company for life.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These eye drops are the best I have used. I have used eye drops for 30 years as I seem to get dry eyes easily and have used numerous brands. These are excellent and last longer than other eye drops. I always look for natural products as they work better long term with our body - these are excellent quality and natural. Wish I had found this brand product years ago. Will stick with them now.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is a company that I trust. Their eyedrops are homeopathic and have no harmful chemicals. I find these drops to be very helpful for dry eyes, for itching eyes, and for eyes that are tired from being on the computer too much. I also really like thedropper bottle it comes in as it's very easy and comfortable to use.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I like to have this always on hand. My eyes feel better when I put the drops but I feel the same with any old eye drops from pharmacies. But as it's not super expensive, I'm open to investing a little more, hoping it would have bit more benefit than salt water.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Similasan is a brand that has quality ingredients. The homeopathy used in this really benefits my eyes and I feel an improvement and relief from irritation and other aging eye concerns that I have as I've gotten older. I use their other compositions as well, for pink eye and stye and computer eye and they are great!