NL
4.6

4.6
Pattyns
Posted on Jan 11, 2022
One more great product of this brand!

I already tried the banana and carrot flavors before, and this one does not fall behind, it is amazing! It is very soft, the almond flavor is very balanced, the sweetness is just right, the chocolate chips are of high quality, and there is a lot of almond pieces. The only downside is the price, but it still worth it as a special treat, I prefer eating one of these than ten artificial and sugary cookies. Edit: Try warming up 15 seconds in the microwave, you will not regret it!!

1df5dbd9-c9d4-4b6d-bcb9-a56f09bdacdd

One of my favorite gf snack bars! They can get easily crushed in your purse so you need to be careful about how you carry them, but they are great shelf-stable snacks to carry with you. They can be a bit dry, so be sure to have drinks with you, but they actually taste pretty good instead of just "healthy taste.". The chocolate chips help a lot. They don't have any strange additives that hurt my stomach like a lot of other brands do either - huge bonus!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is another snack box favourite in our family. My 3 older ones love to have this in their snack bag. Its an easy on the go snack too. We always have one or two in our backpack wherever we go, so my toddler can munch on it when she gets hungry.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Simple mills makes their products with clean organic ingredients and has no nasties in them! This makes a guilt free snack for my family and my daughter loves these cookies! Got it on sale and the price was great! Highly recommend these. The size of the pack is decent, well packaged too!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The taste is amazing. The size of the bar is good. The package is easy to open .it’s good for my diet. I like it very much and put it in my bag every day . Also my sons like this so I give them for school also and before training

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

These bars are perfect snacks for me! Just the right size before workout. It's soft and tastes not too sweet. It is a bit pricey but everything gluten-free is. Just reorder another flavour of peanut butter chocolate chip. Glad that iherb carries good quality products from Simple Mills.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I recently found out that I have parasites in my gut so I have to avoid wheat and sugars. Once in a while, 2 weeks of elimination diet, I reward myself with a small bar like this which is the perfect size so I don't overindulge. I like that it's made with almond flour and ia not too sweet. I also really like to take a bar with me while hiking and it todes me over til I can eat my post-hiking meal.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredients and good package, easy to unwrap for a child. I like these bars a lot. They are tasty and healthy. I give them as a snack to my kid at school, perfect size for him. He likes them a lot. Better then regular cookies. Definitely will buy more.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I've been trying new products that are more and more healthy and I'm very glad that I tried these snacks as I was surprised how much I like them. They are delicious! The flavor is great and their healthy ingredients put my mind at ease. They have become one of my favorite snacks. I also like other Simple Mills products and I order these Bars and other snacks on a regular basis. They're great!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are delicious! They taste so fresh ans the best part is that they are good for you. The company uses all natural and good quality products. There are no sneaky colorings or artificial flavours but just a few wholesome ingredients to produce a delicious bar. Best thing is people who have allergies can enjoy this without worrying!