NL

Based on 2,412 Ratings
2,067
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great mix of Mediterranean herbs,it makes every dish so delicious . I was VERY pleased! I put it on a little slice of avocado just to test it. After one taste 😲 I sprinkled it on everything I had on my plate! Has a great savory flavor. I just use it right at the table instead of salt and pepper.Its no doubt is in my list.

d3117dcd-b15c-49cf-a4ba-2efe4d2a0433
Posted on May 3, 2022

All too often, seasonings contain too much salt. This isn't the case when it comes to this. It's balanced just right (with no salt) and you can see all of the ingredients clearly. This seasoning contains REAL ingredients, and my family and i greatly appreciate that. I've been hooked on Simply Organic seasonings since ordering one about a year ago, and I will never stop using them!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Most delicious! I have been looking for a long time for a good spice for my salad, without salt. In the evening I mostly eat salads and avoid a lot of fat and oil in the salad for diet reasons, I added this spice, and miraculously, my salads now taste great! Also without salt, both natural and delicious!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is another great quality product as the ingredient is non GMO so the taste was spectacular. The size and price were amazing and the glass package made me feel good that I was not using plastic. I use this in many recipes following my gluten free diet. It has great taste and flavour.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

In everyday work in the kitchen, this high-quality seasoning is a real helper. The rich composition of the product makes food both tasty and spicy and healthy. The taste of the ingredients complement each other. Onion, garlic, tomato, sweet pepper, sage and other organic ingredients give the food a special taste and smell. I love this product because my family loves it too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I like this spice blend for a quick hint of spice to a number of dishes, like fried eggs or some roasted veggies. I am a spice fiend so it is not something I will use every day, because I like to use a variation of spices in my cooking. But I am satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Use this almost everyday! Steak, steamed fish in foil, stir fry, chicken bake and etc I like this spice as it’s tasty without salt. Love this!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

great flavor and i love that there is no salt so i can use it when cooking for my baby. will buy again. love the taste.