NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent pre workout fuel!

gives me the tingles like i’m spider-man or some shi. After the workout, i want to workout again with the amount of energy i have. The quality is top notch and it taste amazing. I would call this efficient because you only need one scoop to fuel your workout.

2fd7b8bc-0848-4ef6-b3c7-a4d41d39b486
Posted on Oct 7, 2022
1,464

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
1,372

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

If you're looking to get good bang for your buck, this is it. 30 servings at a good price. Caffeine and beta alanine are the two things to look for. The rest of the stuff is fluff, in my opinion. I can feel the Beta alanine work within minutes of taking it. Gets me in the mindset to start training.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

First time trying this and never regret the purchase. the price is reasonable. A dosage before a workout provides me with bursting energy for my intensive routine. I see the significant result in lifting heavier weights. I like the taste and quality, packed with great composition and benefits. Small packaging, easy to store.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

quality and taste are amazing. it gives good energy for the workout especailly for the last couple if reps as u can clearly see the benefit. the composition is just what I need. the packaging and dosage are good. and I can see the result clearly when using it. I don't have to follow a routine with it so take it at your own frequency.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I was advised that when training late in the evening after work and if you need the extra burst of energy I should try this. I did have a sample and took half the serving and found that I had the mental stimulation to push myself harder. Now taking that into consideration I didn't go to bed after 4 hours my normal time. Taking this into consideration having earlier might be a good thing plus drinking water after the session is great. The heart rate does go up a notch so you have to be careful of how much you take

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Amazing taste and quality. I struggle to find a pre workout that isn’t extremely fake tasting and overpowering. This is also the only pre that doesn’t make me feel sick which is a struggle to find. Taste just like juice, I have to stop myself from drinking it too much.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!