NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

As a person who has used tons of Korean foams throughout my lifetime I can officially name this product to be my top 3 korean cleansers! why? 1) it's foamy, you don't have to struggle extra to make bubbles and foamy foam, 2) it cleanses very well without drying the skin, skin feels moisturized after usage, 3) aroma! it smells very well like sweet lemons unlike some other foams , 4) it doesn't feel chemically on the skin again unlike many other foams, it's very very light and feels natural The quality like some expensive brands but for lesser price

8463e8f0-8f55-4509-acf7-3bbb418a92dc

Cleanses well without being too harsh. Has a very light lemony smell, similar to the skinfood sugar scrub mask. The bubbles feel very soft and a little goes a long way. All you need is one pump of foam for the whole face and neck. Really great cleanser, I will definitely be checking more out from the black sugar line.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it even though I use it twice a day. I could see it being irritating if you don’t use a good moisturizer after. Also it’s got a light smell but it’s citrusy so if you’re sensitive to that kind of stuff I’d proceed with caution.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The foam is good enough for cleaning skin but smell is very strong for me. The foam has been washed easily, the feeling after washing is pleasant.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I like how it left my skin feeling clean without drying out, it’s gentle on the skin

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

great foaming cleanser slight citrus scent. non skin drying economical as only small amount required.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Awesome foam cleanser, in all respects. Cool packaging - looks stylish and soundly. A convenient pump dispenser that dispenses a cloud of foam with one click. The foam has a very pleasant aroma - unobtrusive, slightly perfumed, refreshing and invigorating. The texture of the foam is very interesting. At first, it is a foamy cloud, but when you start to spread the foam over the skin, this cloudlet transforms into a milky-creamy, rather dense texture, and therefore it washes and cleanses the skin perfectly. It even removes makeup with ease. The skin after washing does not dry and does not tighten, the sensations are the most pleasant. I really liked the foam - excellent, I recommend.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I used a different white container for washing my face in the morning, and I liked it very much, so I thought that black sugar would be good, so I bought it. It feels good to wash cleanly, but it doesn't dry out and is easy to use! Fine bubbles will come out soon, so I feel like using only these types.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
1,148
Auto-translated from Russian

Great firm! Good foam! Only my daughter and I did not really like the dryness of the face after using it. It won’t suit me for a daily routine, only if you wash off a serious make-up. A lot of funds were bought from the Skinfood brand and everything is of great quality😊🖐️Have a good shopping 🍒

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
1,700
4,055
2,675
Auto-translated from Russian

I was pleased with the quality of this foam, the volume is large. Has a pleasant smell. Well washes away the remnants of cosmetics after hydrophilic oil. Doesn't dry out the skin. It takes two pumps to thoroughly wash your face.

3f35b953-72f7-4881-bb6b-43db6abda329