NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

One of the best facial powder cleanser, my face feel clean without feeling tight at all, powder dissolve in the water easily with very little lump. Almost no scent. Love it already thinking about repurchasing hopefully can still get the promo.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Love it, very nice and clean feeling fresh after washing

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Love this product. After I wash my face with it - it feels like my skin is breathing. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Feeling Very clean, very happy about this product, been looking for something like this for a long time, so lucky that found one!

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have used this so many times for trips and sleepovers . So easy to just take 2 or 3 packets for easy Travelling . All the family has learned to use them now and especially teenagers keeps their faces clean .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

good 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Amazing! Love it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought for myself as an alternative to scrub + mask. Perfectly cleanses the skin, while tightening it a little. My son is in transitional age, teenage acne appeared. Now I use it with my son. My skin is tightened and cleansed, my son's pimples dry up. The skin becomes less oily. Does not cause allergies and redness.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

There was nothing I didn't do because the acne on the jawline didn't go away for several months. I took antibiotics to control sebum, but the effect was 0, pantothenic acid was not effective, and I tried diet, but the effect was just that, but after 5 days of this, it calmed down a lot. My chin acne isn't completely healed yet, but it's the first time I've seen improvement like this, so I'm in tears.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

In Japan, I use enzyme-containing facial cleansers, so I bought this to compare. This is individually wrapped for one use, clean and easy to use. Sorry for the garbage. The face wash has almost no scent. After washing, the rough feeling of the skin can be removed. However, it may be better to moisturize as soon as possible. I used it at night, but it takes time to change my child's clothes at night, so I noticed it was dry. I'm thinking of using it in the morning to change it into a tone-up one-day use.