NL

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
Чудово!

Includes Surprise Toys! Cruelty Free Safe Ingredients Green & Growing Responsibly Made Bubble Gum - Galaxy - Gummy Bears - Cotton Candy - Grape Soda - Dreamsicle Make both time the ultimate treat with our Kids Bath Bombs Gift Set. Our simply made bath bombs bring endless fizz and color to the tub to make bath time fun! Even better, each box of bath bombs includes surprise toys!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

These bath bombs smell delicious!You can smell them even in the closed box. Enjoyed having these in our office before gifting them to my 9 year old niece.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It has great scents & my kids loves it. It has a good quality, because it's not break when I put it in the bag on the go. It's not too big or too little, and it has good bubbles. I have a 4 & 1,5 years old with sensitive skin and it's pretty gentle on their skin (doesn't make him rash or anything).

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Bath time to my sons turned to a great and funny kid's time. Each day a surprise and a great scent. Excellent nourishing benefit, no harm on sensitive skin at daily use.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

My daughter was stoked upon seeing this. We have been in lockdown since May2020 (lol) so I bought her a bathtub and she looks forward to every bubble bath and even asks me if she can take a bath already lol It's got a tiny surprise toy inside. Nothing fancy (might even end up in the bin) but it’s the feeling we get of looking forward to the fizz and a tiny surprise popping up that makes all the difference.

Posted on May 21, 2021

Nice size bath bombs for the price. Each is a different color and has a little surprise inside. Not sure if each smell differently as the smell is very strong of the box overall. If you are smell-sensitive, this is not for you. If you like big floral scents these are for you!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Funny for kids, nice smells and good for kids relaxing and skin detox 👏🏻

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.