NL

4.8
Based on 1,926 Ratings
1,692
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My daughter is so picky when it comes to the food she eats. Honestly, her choices are chicken nuggets, fried chicken and soup of vegetable dishes. That is why I am so glad that Smarty Pants Teen Girl formula has almost all the ingredients she needed to supplement her proper nutrition as her age of 13 years old fits her well. It is also of good quality as even it comes from abroad, it arrives in our doorsteps fresh and free of melt.

ec615c19-a602-4004-ab91-be7de6d1954d
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I bought those vitamins for my daughter. Gummies have a good taste and are covered in sugar crystals, so even a picky teenager will not refuse to take those. My daughter loves the "Smarty Pants" name! She feels more energetic especially during the winter season and I can see that she did not get sick that easily while taking those daily. All that definitely proves the the great quality.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Got these for my 15-year-old granddaughter and she finds them very tasty! The fact that she has to take 4 a day makes up for the fact that there are many nutrients in these gummies that you don't have to buy extra bottles of supplements. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,464

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Wanted to try vitamin for a while now but I really hate pills. I'm 19 so I looked for something that is okay for my age. The review are amazing so I gave it a shot and really like them. The test is like wild berry and I hope it will help with my energy level. I recommend good quality 💫♥️.

Posted on May 16, 2022

They taste better than most gummy vitamins I've tried and they have a much bigger variety of nutrients in them as well. I'm a small woman and I find that adult multivitamins are too potent for me. Most have too high of a concentration of b vitamins and minerals in them and they dehydrate me. Some minerals, like large quantities of chromium and magnesium, lower my blood sugar too much. This teen multi is much easier to tolerate.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Gummy vitamins are designed to be a more palatable (read: sweeter) alternative to regular vitamins in the hopes that people will be more inclined to take them. But when it comes to health benefits, they're nowhere near a 1:1 swap. “Gummy vitamins actually have fewer vitamins and minerals than regular vitamins,” Dr.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought this for my cousin who is very picky when it comes to the taste of vitamins. Im so happy that with this one she likes the taste. She does not have a problem taking this four times a day. I noticed that she is more active and energetic lately. I will buy more of this for her.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Wе did not like the taste, feels as too much of citric acid or something, probably because of the fish oil. It's better to take fish oil separately. My other gummy vitamins usually taste like candies. Edit: I've somehow got used to the taste with time, so I am adding a star.