NL

Based on 1,607 Ratings
1,424
Mara3Vieri
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I am really glad that Ninja Van is added to your option of courier. I am also grateful because of the free shipping promo. Because I can't really afford the shipping fee for the other courier. I've been looking for a reliable store here in Philippines who sells this Smarty Pants Multivitamins. There are some actually, but it's too expensive. Well, this is actually the reason why I am really wanting to purchase here in iHerb. I do some research about the "best healthy multivitamins for kids" and this brand is always on top. I am really looking forward for the effectiveness of this on my kids. I also love the promotional and discount iHerb offers. This actually costs 20.10 dollars but I just bought this for 16.08 dollars. Also this is good for 30 days, so a big thumbs up.

6f474b15-ae30-40c6-86db-48aef16e8fb5
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

After seeing numerous reviews that these specific vitamins help with ADHD, ASD, and Speech Delay I bought a 3-month supply immediately. My daughter loves them! And within 2-weeks I noticed there had not been any tantrums. Speech is coming along well! Even if there’s no correlation, I’m happy my daughter is getting a good complimentary multivitamin.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

The ingredients on these gummies as excellent and my toddler likes them so they work. They might have sugar, but I prefer that to any weird sweetener. And the most important thing is that the kids like the flavour! If they were great but the kids refused to eat them then they'd be useless.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

My girl is 2.6 years old, she refused to drink the previous vitamins, but she directly asks for these. I am glad that I can support my child's growing body with vitamins. Excellent composition of vitamins. We have no allergy. Pleasant taste. It is great that there is protection against opening by children.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for kids age group, good quality. Package received on time.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I bought this vitamin and my daughter loves it! The taste is good, quality is great and ingredient is safe and complete. The size of the gummies is good for kids to chew and swallow. Package is nice and attractive. High quality ingredients and effective for vitamins deficiency as my daughter food intake is poor. Sweet taste she loves it cause she is so fussy eater. Great quality supplements for kids.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These are tasty vitamins. I pair these with a fish oil type that my boy doesn't really enjoy, but are healthy as well. He likes the taste of these, and I like the health benefits they provide for him. He takes a couple daily with a couple of fish oil types. He hasn't complained yet, and I'm happy that he is starting his day with something that benefits his health. I think the size of the container is just right because it gives us the option to change flavors if he gets tired of eating these for too long.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022