NL

Based on 2,708 Ratings
1,865
Posted on Feb 7, 2023
Good

The size of the bath bombs is slightly smaller than I was expecting, but overall they smell good and dissolve quickly. The lavender smell is pleasant and the ingredients used are good. All four bath bombs are also individually wrapped in plastic which was a little bit difficult to open.

afbb586b-2841-48d9-8e96-ec63d59a1929
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Great quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

They smell amazing. I wish they were slightly bigger though since the size are a bit smaller than traditional bath bombs. I use them and leave them in the bathroom and smell great. The scent is lavender as expected and I love that it’s packaged in plastic so it doesn’t leave powder bits all over

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love soaking in hot baths and I use this when I do. The lavender smell of these bath bombs are heavenly. This is one of the best bath bombs I used as it does not dry my skin after. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. Packaging though could have been better.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

That’s perfect for your before sleep bath! Nice and calming smell of lavender. It moisturises your skin and making it softer and smells amazing! It’s a good benefit for dry and sensitive skin. Very good quality of a product and good size and packaging. Perfect for lavender lovers and bath lovers.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

scent of this was amazing the ingredients were also very helpful especially with all those oils and it makes your skin very soft and the packaging was good but it is a single use package for a single size bath. are used to bath bombs for a big top but it definitely wasn’t enough because it is quite small.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love these bath bombs! First off the packaging is amazing bc its got a ziplock on it, and even if it gets a little wet in there the balls are also individually covered so they stay completely dry! The scent is so lovely and not overbearing at all! When you drop them into your bath, it doesn't make weird colors, or any sort of bubbles which is so nice bc I don't have to scrub it off the bathtub afterwards. I wish the size was bigger, but honestly its my only complaint! I really benefit immensely from these bath bombs and I order them all the time!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022