NL

Based on 19,183 Ratings
17,431
1,267
Posted on May 6, 2022

I love monolaurin. every time my family members and I are starting to feel ill with a cold or flu, we take this. and it seriously stops the virus in its tracks. Monolaurin is also used for herps and other infections. it help to boost the immune system. I take 1 capsule twice a day with vitamin C and zinc.

b6721049-0386-49ea-9a69-04260521ff6b

I love these pills. They are easy to swallow with no after taste. They literally work for everything. I have made them a part of my daily routine. The price is also very reasonable for Monolaurin.

708b22f4-56bb-4c46-b68c-5e72153bfae9
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Another quality product!! The ingredients are simple. Theres no taste to the capsules. Great price for the size. I use it frequently to add to my diet this immune boosting recipe! The benefits are great energy and health. The package is compact, portable and grest composition. The serving size means it'll last a full 30 days!

99646d8c-1d6c-4032-8953-62ae354317e7
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
1,701

Was recommended to my family member due to repeated shingles outbreaks and i can tell you it sure works well. The caps are pretty small so they are easy to swallow and there is no after taste. In addition family uses it as well in case of cold or as anti-viral remedy and this has kept them without getting sick for a long time. Its a true immunity booster for a great price.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I take 6 capsules for adults and give 3 capsules to my kid as soon as we feel we catch a cold. Also, we add 1000 mg of Vit C for an adult and 500mg for a kid. This combination works magic and we feel recovered the very next day! Please, give me a thumb up if you find my review helpful, thank you!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Monolaurin in pallet form tastes soapy and burns the throat. When I found this brand with monolaurin encapsulated, I purchased it immediately. These are easy to take and swallow without the nasty taste. I take these twice daily on a full stomach to control yeast overgrowth with the bonus of benefit of nutritive support for the immune system.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great quality monolaurin, a super powerful ingredient for viruses and even bacterial infections! It breaks down the lipid envelop around most common infections and can be taken in very large doses per day. Please also research other serving and frequency options online. Easy to get in diet as coconut oil as well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Monolaurin is my favorite to cope with sickness, best alternative to tablets 👍 high quality, has no taste, i use it as frequently as im sick. Good benefit for diet. Size of bag is quite big, the package will be enough for a long time. I usually take 2 servings per day

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a great quality product from Solaray. I use monolaurin and switch off with lysine if I notice a cold sore forming. It does not have a foul taste at all and has quality ingredients without all the unnecessary fillers. I will continue using this product. I don't really notice a "die off" reaction that some claim to have, but it does help with the cold sores and EBV.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
3,665

This is the best supplement I have ever tried. I am a professional bodybuilder and the amount of energy it gives me is amazing. This product saved my life when nothing else could.