Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Total Cleanse, Uric Acid, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NL

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I bought this product for my relative who is suffering from pain due to high uric acid in his blood. When he started taking this supplement maybe for one week now, he was able to walk well and felt more comfortable. The capsule smells like turmeric. Another observation he had was his digestion has improved. Highly recommended to those with high uric acid.

8ec044b7-54e4-4f27-93d5-40406c4b4d7d
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The reviews have so far been positive on iherb which I was a bit in doubt. Personally tried for 2-3 weeks and it seems to do its job well. But I seem to experience constipation when I took two capsules per day. I need to take in much more dietary fibre to improve that. Not sure if anyone had the same symptom. But overall I’m happy with it and it’s in my cart for next purchase.

910474db-d1ac-4fec-8095-54d36b6a6f2f
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

good quality, so ingredients, composition and packaging. for adults and old ages. it benefits to clean uric acid from blood.good supplement it improve moblization of old age people. taste is good. i take it with diet and i concern about the uric acid level only, no hemp. i advice

65bb8b99-703d-4446-96e3-87646d83992f
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

my husband have taken these for about 3 weeks now his uric acid was moderately high in his blood tests. After a few weeks of taking this and avoiding alcohol (especially beer) his aches are gone. He is going to get re-tested in a few weeks but his symptoms are gone and I'm pretty sure this product helped. From my research online, this formula combines some of the best ingredients for fighting uric acid . I Recommended

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've been taking this product for 2 months now and NO GOUT PAIN!!! I will continue to take it as long as it continues to help! (Allopurinol prescription did NOT help after 5 months.). SO, TOTAL Cleanse Uric Acid improved my levels and shows me that a supplement can be better than a drs. prescription. Benefits were GREAT!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

i needed quercetin and chanced upon this. so was happy that this seems to be benefiting in sorting out my high uric acid issues. i have not finished the course but my join pain seems to be subsiding a little. but i may not purchase this again, as the celery and turmeric powder in it, are what i usually take anyway. this is a convenient alternative if your diet doesn't include turmeric and celery .

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have been taking it for almost 2 years. No hassle and no dripping. I stopped taking Allopurinol and Colcrys since I started. One thing I want to warn you is the handling of capsules. Be careful because things lose color in everything. Even your hand is taking it out of the bottle. Not a problem unless you touch your white shirt. Maybe the turmeric in it ... Great product and work when taken as suggested. I spread it and many friends say it works.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Took one capsule for a week before settling for two eventually . No ill effects . I think it improved general well-being . Have made a second order as we speak . Even though it's for 'Uric Acid', I think it will benefit anyone with allergy issues and also anaemia (the sorts where having too much iron is not okay) .

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Finished the whole bottle. Great quality capsules. No funny smell or taste. Soft gel capsule. Taking it as a supplement. Seems like vy good ingredients. Great packaging. Taking it to improve gout and control diet. Less attacks after taking it. Seems to help with its benefits and composition. Relief one of my gout concerns.

Posted on May 24, 2022