NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Great supplement!

I did some research and found that Astaxanthin is a great antioxidant for the skin. It helps fight free radicals due to sun damage. Been taking it for several months and there are “0” side effects.will continue taking and if there are any changes at all Ivwill update my review.

Astaxanthin has several potential benefits but effects different people differently. You hear a lot about supplements and herbs especially, not being trustworthy meaning you don't know what you're getting. For something like Astaxanthin I think it is especially important to use a product from a high quality manufacturer. I feel it is worth the extra expense to use Solgar products because I trust the brand to be high quality.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

One more great antioxidant (carotenoid) from Solgar. Although I’m on my first pack, after almost finishing it noticed an improvement with my skin condition and general well-being. Taking it together with Omega Full. The delivery was as well perfect on time, as estimated. Ordering again

0fd9bd9e-cc10-478c-ba81-8515cb224ca1
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Ever feel like a fish out of water? Then maybe it's time to start taking astaxanthin! That's right - astaxanthin, the powerful antioxidant that helps give salmon its characteristic pinkish hue. Not only can astaxanthin help protect against cell damage, but it could also improve your immune system so you don't get sick as easily - now that would be something worth swimming upstream for! And if that wasn't enough, this magical supplement could also help with age-related skin conditions, muscle soreness from working out, and even Alzheimer's disease! So take it from us - take astaxanthin and you'll never be feeling blue (fin) again! Thanks for liking my review!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Astaxanthin is classified as a xanthophyll, which is a carotenoid pigment. It is found in fish and algae and contributes to the natural color in many marine animals. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant due to its unique molecular structure. In addition, it helps to fight free radicals and maintains a natural, healthy skin glow.

Posted on May 9, 2022

ideal doze in mg. Great quality! best ingredient. more energy and beatiful skin! size of a package is optimal. no taste. it has carotene so it is good for sunbathing and eyes. powerful antioxidant so you feel improvement and benefit on whole body. the product is top class. reccomedation to everybody

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great Product! I bought this for my eyes specifically and the quality is superb, the ingredients are clean and I like the product because it is a natural source and for anti-aging and stronger than vitamin c. I like it because it protects cells from damage and improves the immune system.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My go-to daily supplement. Couldn't do otherwise. I noticed, though, that it is excellent for the eyes more than anything else. I no longer feel any eye strain and I could spend more time on my PC comfortably. I am 61 years old and wearing spectacles.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I trust this brand that's why I buy this product knowing it's made with the best ingredients. It's the kind of thing you can't compromise on.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Easy to swallow as it’s a very small jel based pill, and keeps me humming along all day with sustained energy. Right after taking this, i feel a surge of blood rushing through my body and heating up the system.