NL

Based on 4,874 Ratings
4,157
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,750

Analyzes showed the recovery of zinc levels very quickly. But, unfortunately, I have a very hard time taking the drug. When taken on an empty stomach, during meals or immediately after, severe nausea occurs and lasts about half an hour. The doctor said that this will happen when taking any drug with zinc :(

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Ok off the back I have to say that the company Solgar makes quality products . The bottle along shows they care about how they packaged their goods the vitamins always taste fresh, the ingredients are what they say they are no mix of a little bit of this and that ,then the vitamin you think your getting. I will continue to buy from Solagr going forward . Now the Zinc has increased (for me) my immune system I have more energy and it helps me sexually . I would recommend them to anybody.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of zinc, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it. Zinc and his antioxidant properties its a must for me.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Great quality I was looking for a link supplement because I had a deficiency which affected my hair and skin. I have you used it for quite a while now and I can see a difference in my skin, but not yet in my hair. Good packaging Good size for the price

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good quality composition, i ordered this supplement for a relative and she’ve been using it for among time, for skin & hair care It does the work.. authentic ingredients.. packaging is good..size is good too.. highly recommended especially to those with mineral’s deficiency.. thanks iherb for the amazing products

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This brand is known for its quality and it’s good ingredients it’s proper size and dosage MG level. Good for an immunity booster. A little bit harder to swallow than the other brand that’s a gel caps but utilize it for it’s Immune boosting properties. It doesn’t have any aftertaste and doesn’t upset the stomach

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Solgar is one of my favourite brands of vitamins, so whichever I buy I am always more than satisfied. I know I can be sure I am using good quality vitamins, even though some of them can be a little on a pricier side. This Zinc was good price for the quantity and I already said that with Solgar quality is always there. I needed some higher strength Zinc this time, so I went with what I know it will give me what I need. I had it for 3 months, since there are 100 tablets, 50mg each, so I was taking one tablet per day. It definitely solved my problem with Zinc deficiency. The package is standard Solgar glass bottle, which I love more, than plastic bottles, but sometimes I still choose some other vitamins in a plastic bottle, because, as I said, some of the Solgar vitamins are a bit more pricey.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

As there are many zinc supplements out there, this one works very well. I need to take it because I have a minor case of pyroluria. Not much else to say other than perhaps 50mg all at once is a bit much. So I would recommend splitting the dosage for better results. And since I've been taken it I haven't gotten sick, in fact I can't remember the last time I got sick. A regular zinc regimen is paramount for a strong immune system.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

absolutely great quality,the package also came nice. it is a small size bottle and not hard to swallow though. taste like normal pills. not like anther brands which sometimes make my stomach burn. i found it has a good effect for my immune system,and my skin looks better

Posted on Sep 23, 2022