NL
4.8

4.8
Vahida
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

In my morning and evening routine I use active ingredients like vitamin C, AHA or retinol. That’s why I need some gentle, soothing toner as a base. This toner has a very good composition, in my opinion people with any skin type could benefit from it. Size of this toner is enough for a long time.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This toner is really really good. I have sensitive, dry, acne prone skin and this product is so nourishing and hydrating without setting off acne or irritation or oiliness. It has a watery jelly like consistency—like cactus or aloe water. It’s so so so hydrating. The smell is divine, almost like a light smell of tamarind. And above all else, the ingredients list is amazing and the application experience and wear effect is top notch. Not to mention the price is so reasonable. I will Definitely! repurchase. I do not like other Some by Mi products (I’ve tried the aha bha pha line) and this one was a hit.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I was in need of a new toner. The previous one I had been using was discontinued. The honey extract is what intrigued me about this one. Honey has many wonderful benefits, especially for the skin. I’ve been using this product for a couple weeks now & have already seen a difference. It’s meant to calm, provide glowy skin & does exactly that! It has also helped my dry skin, along with any redness and/or irritation. I absolutely love the texture & how quickly it absorbs. One of the best purchases I’ve made for my skin. Highly recommend & hope this review helps!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Really nice bottle. Has a scent of honey. Feels like it glides over your face and skin when you’re applying it. The bottle is a decent size and it’s a watery consistency. I use this once or twice a day but can use as frequently as you want . it does not take long to absorb, after which I apply moisturizer. I don’t believe there are any harmful chemicals in this and people with sensitive skin can also easily used without any irritation I actually ended up using this the day after getting a Fraxel laser facial and did not have any adverse reactions to this. Right gentle on my skin. I would purchase this again and recommend this to others as well.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Very good product, I highly recommend it. After an year I write this review. Is very delicate with your skin and didn't damage it if you know how to work with it. Before using it, I read the instructions and really works if you do massage every single day. For my disappointment, I used it for shortly period of time, I was lazy. Now because I lost in weight I am starting to use it every day before taking a bath. I will provide updates after month of use.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a really nice toner. It has some viscosity, but you can easily shake it out of the bottle. It smells like honey, and honestly it smells really good. I have somewhat sensitive, combination, acne prone skin, and it has been great for all my concerns. I’ve been using it every night for a couple weeks. It soothes my irritation very nicely, is gently moisturizing, and brings a perfect hydration balance to my combo skin. So far, it has reduced redness from acne spots and helped inflammation go down. It’s ideal for summer, but would also be really nice in the winter to layer under more moisturizing products. It is a good sized bottle with attractive packaging, and I feel like it will last a long time. Highly recommend to soothe irritation or redness or to just bring a glow! Quickly becoming one of my favorite products.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Amazing product, good quality, i use it every day and it is very gentle and sensitive to my skin, i will order it again. the scent is the best part. The shipping was very fast, the size of package was apropriate andeco friendly. I saw only benefits in the composition of this product

I love the Some by Mi brand. This toner is my third product from this brand. Each product of this brand smells wonderful! The toner smells of honey. The texture is liquid (like water). I love it’s moisturizing properties. Will definitely be trying other product from the brand.

2691fd5e-2541-47f8-a08c-578330e54530
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Best toner ever, very hydrating and calming. made my tretinoin journey so much easier. also it has jelly like consistency but its not sticky at all . gets absorbed quickly.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

One of the best toners I have ever used. I use it to repair my skin barrier and layer it under retinol to protect my skin. It is very soothing and hydrating.