NL

4.5
Based on 1,862 Ratings
1,289
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

nice soap, no strong smell, which i like because the ones with strong smell make my skin itchy. A tip- if you buy a soap but don't use it- do not throw away- use it to clean your make up brushes. it never goes waisted, so i like to experience with different soaps.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

This Lemon Verbena is a great refreshing pick me up in the wintertime although it may be a good bug deflector in the summer, I’m thinking, because bugs don’t like it. It reminds me of lemon although it’s not exactly from lemons. It’s definitely not flowery and so men would probably like this one. It’s a nice quality soap and long lasting-does not melt away like conventional soap. It’s scent is potent making the whole bathroom smell refreshing and you feeling refreshed without drying the skin either.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Lemon and Verbena is one of my favorite kinds of scents and also I love the fact that this soap is made up of all the good natural ingredients like Argan oil and Shea butter. I love to wash it away with this soap. Certainly, make my bath time more enjoyable.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Hard to find a great soap while at the same time great value. Long lasting scent. I use it as a daily face wash. Try to avoid using in the shower since it will soften up too fast. Use a liquid bodywash for shower in that case. Would buy again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The south of france lemon verbena soap is organic and has shea butter in its composition as an emollient and moisturizer for the skin. The quality is excellent because it helped me to have a more refreshing bath and I felt sensitive to the aroma. I use it daily and recommend it.

Anne
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love the Lemon & Verbena scent. The soap is free of nasty ingredients, therefore it’s quality is one up above regular soaps. This makes them ideal as gifts for the elderly/seniors. The size of the soap is just right. Its colorful packaging is lovely so I don’t have to wrap it up for gifting :))

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The lemon verbena is a must have. It's scent is marvelous! Generous size bar & feels great on my sensitive skin. South of France soaps are of wonderful quality and is great for everyday use.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

This bar is our favorite bath soap for my husband and me. Big enough and in great shape to then use up; the old one (as we melt it onto the new bar! No wastage!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

The soap has a good and gentle scent. The package size is good and lasts for a long time. The quality is great and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean. Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I love these soaps and the lemon scent is so refreshing and invigorating. it feels really nice on sensitive skin. it's not drying at all and leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh.