NL
4.7

4.7

Global reviews (178)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have bought Vitamin D, Vitamin D and K and this Vitamin C from this brand. I bought them with a discounted price all for the first time, but I bought some of them again for a regular price, which means I was very satisfied with the quality of this products. They have no taste at all, they are gentle for my stomach. I think they really work, but in some gentle way. The packaging is what make me look at this brand for the first time. Black and orange it is really eye catching.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

High quality product without unnecessary ingredients. I prefer this brand because it comes with third party testing so I can trust what's on the ingredients list is truly in there with nothing to worry about. It's a high dosage and comes in a large size capsule. I take vitamin C because it plays so many important roles in cellular function beyond the usual antioxidant or immunity effects.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

quality pills. size are quite large so if you have a problem intaking big pills ,watch for that. oder-less and leave no residue of bad taste in the mouth

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This vitamin C is the best! For greater absorption always make sure your C has the ascorbic acid and this supplement knocked it out of the park!

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I use it often because my friend recommended it. First of all, the quality is good. I like the package and the size. Delivery works well, too. I'll come by again next time. Have a nice day.

Posted on May 16, 2023

Quality: Excellent Ingredient: Natural Taste: Delicious Use: Versatile Size: Convenient Package: Secure Benefit: Beneficial Age: Timeless Supplement: Nutritious Serving: Adequate Frequency: Consistent Improvement: Noticeable

0e49603b-b019-41ff-9114-284ed808b182
f2c8fbce-888e-4b39-81bc-6546b04ad543
0afcfffe-99bb-44e3-90bb-ed410f97bdf2
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

High quality product and ingredients, which is why I always use Sports Research products. I take vitamin c to enhance immunity, collagen production / skin function, eye function, and overall health and longevity. A great antioxidant. For the size (240 capsules), price, and potency (1000 mg dose), you can't go wrong! With these capsules, you don't have to worry about the acidic taste of using vitamin c powders!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the BEST Vitamin C I am able to find. My boyfriend had it in the house I moved into with him and I started taking it when it was recommended to keep COVID away. Therefore, I buy the same brand, same dosage, and same count and iHerb has the same bottle!!! It's a no-brainer for me. I love iHerb, they have what I need and the prices are less than Amazon's were.

Posted on May 9, 2023

Nothing but praise for sports research, veggie capsules, high potency and quantity. Must buy!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2023

great dosage , you can never go wrong with Sports Research brand. excellent quality for affordable price