NL

2,830
KarmicHealth
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Good results

I bought this product because it had exactly what I wanted. No added extras I didn’t need. I wanted 20mg of lutein n at least 4 to 5mg of zeaxanthin. And NO Bovine capsules!! Searched till I found this product!! An added bonus is the 120 capsules for a very reasonably low price!! I was surprised to get quick results. My eyes stopped tearing n felt much clearer. I could also read better at a distance. Impressed!! Hope these changes continue to improve my eyes. 👍🏼

3e693ca9-9d99-4efe-8f78-e774cdd19fe4
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

bought this for my parents especially for my dad because he got problem with his eyes..this is second bottle already and my dad's eyes improve a little bit but of course with right dietary food..the quality is good..my mom and dad have to get new spectacles because their power in reduced 😁

e7141cfe-96ba-4220-acac-73c36c5a33e6
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

this supplement contains ingredients that are good for my eye, hair and skin. i feel less fatigue when consuming it. i do feel the improvement with my vision. my eyes dan skin feel more moist. the size of the softgel is not too big. it is easy to swallow. the quality of the product is very good. this is not my first purchase.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like that this product is sourced from Lute-gen Lutein, which is a branded version of Lutein that has been studied and proven to show benefits for eye health. Many other Lutein products are made with Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil, which can go rancid easily, but Sports Research has used Coconut Oil with this product which is more shelf stable. It also allows for better absorption since Lutein is fat soluable.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love this Lutein, I noticed my AMD seems to improve, because I check my Amler curve sign test every morning and the curve line appears less profound and its an indication at least that its not so deep curve. I take 1 a day just 15 mins after dinner meal. Hope that its continously help my let AMD curve straighten out on the Amler Grid test.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I was happy to find a product to that used coconut oil as a base instead of other typical oils that are much higher in omega-6 such as sunflower oil and safflower oil. I share these with my older cats one of whom has kidney disease so it is important to minimize her omega-6.

Posted on May 10, 2022

These two r carotenoid antioxidant. Lutein are some of the best vitamins for macular degeneration while Zeaxanthin acts as your “internal sunglasses,” meaning it protects your vision from harmful levels of blue light. The zeaxanthin we’re born with that helps protect our vision from age-related eye health issues fades as we age and I look at my gadgets almost the whole day. It didn't help with my bright light issues though, but my night vision did improve, I also see better n more comfortable after a few weeks on this. I also give this to my kids since all of them were forced to do online school during the pandemic time. I could see it help stop the condition from progressing and further damaging their vision.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great quality carotenoid - Lutein and Zeastaxanthin. Improves eyesight after 1 month of usage. I will continue taking it. My eyes are less tired after working with computer, less dryness and redness. My night vision improved a bit too. Small size pills with neutral taste and last long time - 4 months. Value for money

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,696

Specifically, I take this company for the first time. I liked the composition in which Coconut butter of cold push was added. And it’s better to take active substances with fat for better assimilation. Therefore, everything for more effective assimilation is already in one small capsule. Put a “like” if the review was useful. Thanks for the attention! 💐