NL

1,197
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
20,468
Vegan omega 3!

I've been buying SR Vegan Omega-3 for months now to support healthy brain function, heart health, and overall good nutrition. I noticed that I had more energy to get up in the mornings! It's made of plant-based algae oil and is easy to swallow. I take 630 mg of DHA + EPA per serving and I know I'm getting all the benefits of omega-3s without any of the fish oil or animal derivatives.

870b3e87-776f-4cdc-bf5d-739a05e068da
d10c44a7-c269-4047-9c66-fd26b6fd560d
bbd59bb5-b9dc-4cef-b1f0-1660f55a5787
5a0c53ff-a5db-4805-a4b0-066c54f663f8
3835417f-2adb-4cd4-8386-d10c11c63ea4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

First of all, finding a vegan omega 3 with the correct ratio of DHA and EPA, that is carrageenan free and that doesn’t have filler makes me happy. Thank you for that. Years ago, I began taking omegas and St John’s Wort to combat anxiety and depression, and this has always been effective. When I turned to a vegan diet, it was hard to find a replacement that was acceptable. After a while with brands that just didn’t have the ingredients that were acceptable, I found Sports Research (also take the Co-Q-10). Helps me with my mental clarity, overall-cognition and eyesight. Love this product.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Algal oil is one of the best sources of DHA and omegas you can get as a vegetarian/vegan, and is likely even more beneficial that fish oil as it is where most fish get their DHA and omegas. Why not get it from the source! One thing that I particularly like about this product is that there is no fishy or ocean-y taste before or after consumption. I also love that it's NOT made with carrageenan. Carrageenan is an ingredient that I avoid in any and all food/ingested products.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’m vegan and really needed an omega supplement, and the products gives the value for money. The best part about this particular brand is that it doesn't contain carrageenan, which is a huge relief, because even the best of vegan Omega has carrageenan -- an inflammation causing agent, so yeah.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I had been searching for a vegan Omega 3 supplement for a while. I finally found it. The softgel capsules are not so big and easy to swallow. No smell. Omega 3 is essential for me. I’m taking 2 softgels with my breakfast everyday, and no trouble so far. II will repeat this product.

753475a8-02db-44b0-a12c-61e484d246ad
2671917f-b0ff-4c92-bbf0-aa257f521c97
f5ff89d8-a5c5-40e3-ab87-28cdd5950ba0
73be4fe2-02a0-497e-a980-6f1ca1c86ab4
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I've noticed a considerable difference in my brain fog/ focus since taking this. The more omega-3, the better! I've been taking two pills, plus another 1-2 of 200mg DHA. I don't usually notice a difference with supplements but I did with this. I hate how expensive vegan omega-3 supplements are because it such an important vitamin but I would definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The capsules are soft and they are very easy to swallow. At the moment, they feel good to my stomach, much better than those made from fish oil. I use to take them after lunch. I think they are a good supplement for vegetarians and vegans. A little pricey (there are only 60 capsules per box)

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Vegan Omega-3 can also help to improve cognitive function and memory by providing necessary nutrients to brain cells. They may also help to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety by regulating the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Vegan Omega-3 supplements are an ethical and sustainable alternative to fish oil, as they do not contribute to overfishing or destruction of marine ecosystems.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The only vegan omega I like. SR vegan omega does not taste like seaweed nor does it have a strong smell. All others have a strong smell of seaweed and taste of seaweed. My doctor recommended I take omega 3 for heart health and I was worried I would not find a vegan product. Glad I found SR vegan!