NL

6,762
1,654
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,495

compact size tube, easy to use in shower. i have been using it several times a week and it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin and yet it did it's job of getting rid of dead skin cells. not a professional, but the product seems to be of good quality. it smells nice with light not too overwhelming scent also it didn't dry out my skin and contrary it was moisturized.

compact size tube, easy to use in shower. i have been using it several times a week and it was gentle enough for compact size tube, easy to use in shower. i have been using it several times a week and it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin and yet it did it's job of getting rid of dead skin cells. not a professional, but the product seems to be of good quality.l, but the product seems to be of good quality.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

f75ea374-2736-4b48-94f9-fb1216101ec0
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,194

I got this to take on my long flight because I wanna wash my face as soon as I arrived my destination in the airport (^o^) It cleans your skin effectively and also not dry up like other strong facial washes. Smells fruity and refreshing. I think you can also use this product as a hand scrub If you wanna keep your hands soft and smooth. I will buy full size one next (^^)/

862916c7-bb65-433b-b179-6a518a4d1d36
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've used this scrub a few times and I like it. It is good quality. Some of its benefits are that it is gentle on the skin and it leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. The size of the package is a bit small, but it is great for taking with you when traveling.

debd7596-27c0-4afd-ade0-765ffb1e8391
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am 47 years old and have been using this product for almost 20 years. I will use this product when my skin is dull and in poor condition. After use, my skin will be soft and radiant, super recommended!

c2b5ea0a-cea7-46da-a45e-e7f5d1d178c5
01b2ceb4-8443-4719-8add-f0c0a805d6e0
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
2,262

Nice product. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have always loved a scrub for my face, it just leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Apricot is beneficial for the skin and this has a pleasant smell. St. Ives is an ok brand... I would like it better if it were organic, but still they aren't bad.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I love this stuff. I have been using it for years. I have bought expensive brands that were okay, but once I discovered this apricot scrub, it has been my go to. I use it a couple of times a week before shaving. It gets my beard hairs and skin ready for a good shave and keeps the rest of my face in good shape.