NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
didn't know what to expect.

This product was definitely a shot in the dark. The things I buy, I don't get to see any commercials or advertisements for, so I bought purely because I know and trust the brand 'Sun-Maid'. I've been eating their raisins since I was a little boy, so it was a no brainer. The first package we opened, we were blown away by the crazy sour watermelon flavor. We couldn't believe that they could change the flavor of raisins so drastically. My son and I love sour candies, and these were actually on the healthier side, so we were really blown away by these. I just wish they came in a bigger sized package, a twin pack or something. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes sour candy, but doesn't like eating too much sugar. I am going to order different flavors if they are available! Great idea sun-maid!

Me and my fiancé are not a fan of raisins, but this does not taste like raisins at all!!! Literally sour watermelon candy. Will definitely be getting more. A great alternative to regular candy!

fc1a9ab8-94a8-4480-9d37-0424fed8b5a0
FamilyIL
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My kids loved these! And they knew they were realising but still though my of them as a treat which was what I was hoping for. Wish there were more in the package.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Quality good Taste delicious Package excellent Size small very good Ingredient healthy Composition dry raisins Smell good Diet suitable Recommendation yes Beneficial yes Use easy Include yes of course

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Kids love it. Fun sour tasting snack. Easy to pack in school for snack as well. Good quality from a good brand. This flavour is most liked.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Watermelon flavour is on the milder side. Taste wise i enjoy it and the size is great as i can bring the small package around. Smells like watermelon.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Convenient small individual packaging. It taste like raisin with sour watermelon. The first bite is quite sour, but when u continue to chew and eat more, it taste good with watermelon taste. It is addictive. My kids love it

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

As a diabetic and addicted to the sour candies which contain a lot of sugars this help me to decrease the amount of consumes sugar.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Not too sweet, the watermelon taste is interesting, kids love it!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The taste very delicious, my 5 year old daughter love it! She feels like eating candy